FINALLY a performance chip for our trucks!

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I had a buddy at another HS who had a friend (friend of a friend story...). The kid bought a 12 valve cummins and was excited because he was going to go buy a chip for it. I laughed so hard at that kid. Ummmm...no chip friend LOL

RustyBolts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's almost as good as this fella i went to high school with. His dad had a '93 Chev, with a 6.2L that he SWORE UP AND DOWN HAD 400HP!!!!! Needless to say, he was more than disappointed when I outran him in my dad's '04 F-250, with a two-hundred-some-odd HP 5.4LTriton. . .

redneckaggie

rebel w/o a cause
Reaction score
kind of reminds me about a cop that asked me how much propane I was feeding my truck to make it smoke that much

or the guy that asked me how much the programmer for my bros 12 valve cost... sometimes it is just better to keep your mouth shut and be thought an idiot

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
You gotta tell that to a Banshee guy that has no clue what he's talking about. ;Really
He'll go tell his buddies he got a steal on some purple Power Bands for his bike LOL

No, seriosly, I had a guy ask me what cam he should put in his 2 stroke cookoo

When I bought my 4 stroke 250 cc bike, EVERYONE at work asked if I got it with a power band. They told me storied of their old bikes that had powerbands, and how their buddies bikes didn't.

A powerband is just a point in the RPM range where the power REALLY turns on strong. It's nto an optional bolt on part, machined in part or whatever. I realize you know this and I am not trying to call anyone here an idiot, but it REALLY grinds my gears when people who have NO idea about stuff act as if they know it all :rotflmao...but at the same time it's fun to sit back and watch them talk BS about absolutely nothing.

As far as that programmer goes, it's like this.....PICNIC.

Problem In Chair, Not In Computer.

If the seller manages to pawn some of those off on unsuspecting idiots, then he should be ashamed of himself.....but so should the people who got duped. ALWAYS do your research before you shell out coin!!

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok i did ask the seller a question and im going to post the reply.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

yes, we have a model that works with your vehicle

are you looking for pure mpg, pure power or a little mix of both. Different programming will have different HP and MPG gains.

sometimes our customers want all power or all mpg so we have special order chips to accommodate their request and better serve their needs.

HP and MPG are dependent on chosen programming! Best of all, its a FREE $30 custom upgrade when paid by invoice.

let us know which one of the 3 fits your needs best.

please email us with your paypal email address so we can send you a buy it now invoice

thank you.

----- Original Message -----
From: eBay Member: madammustang <email address removed per policy>
To: [email protected] <email address removed per policy>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 2:52 PM
Subject: Details about item: madammustang sent a message about PERFORMANCE CHIP FOR 1992 FORD F250 4WD 7.3L DIESEL #250908603844

Dear power-pro-engine-management,

since the 1992 f250 diesel has no computer or any electronics that control fuel how could this help my truck? the 1992 diesel is an IDI which has a mechanical injector pump, only solenoid on it is a shut off relay.

gatorman21218

Reaction score
I have a chip in my truck. along with some fries, some spare change and Lord knows what else stuck between the bench seat

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
The worst part is that iinside that little box is a $.49 resistor.

He's got Tons of + feedback, and over 10,000 of these little rip off box's listed.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
ok i did ask the seller a question and im going to post the reply.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

yes, we have a model that works with your vehicle

are you looking for pure mpg, pure power or a little mix of both. Different programming will have different HP and MPG gains.

sometimes our customers want all power or all mpg so we have special order chips to accommodate their request and better serve their needs.

HP and MPG are dependent on chosen programming! Best of all, its a FREE $30 custom upgrade when paid by invoice.

let us know which one of the 3 fits your needs best.

please email us with your paypal email address so we can send you a buy it now invoice

thank you.

----- Original Message -----
From: eBay Member: madammustang <email address removed per policy>
To: [email protected] <email address removed per policy>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 2:52 PM
Subject: Details about item: madammustang sent a message about PERFORMANCE CHIP FOR 1992 FORD F250 4WD 7.3L DIESEL #250908603844

Dear power-pro-engine-management,

since the 1992 f250 diesel has no computer or any electronics that control fuel how could this help my truck? the 1992 diesel is an IDI which has a mechanical injector pump, only solenoid on it is a shut off relay.

Ignorance knows no bounds :rolleyes: I wonder how many of those empty boxes they sell in a week?

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Here's one of their feedback :rotflmao
No mileage increase Gotta jump through hoops for refund. Rotten customer service sugarloafsweetstuff ( 461) Oct-06-11 16:22

Reply by power-pro-engine-management (Oct-11-11 04:12): <---Seller
jump hHi

Follow-up by sugarloafsweetstuff (Oct-13-11 22:01):
See, that's their customer service Stay in school punk, you can't fool everybody Well, he fooled you, didn't he?

PERFORMANCE CHIP FOR 2000 MAZDA B3000 (#250885403961)

sootman73

Reaction score
When I bought my 4 stroke 250 cc bike, EVERYONE at work asked if I got it with a power band. They told me storied of their old bikes that had powerbands, and how their buddies bikes didn't.

A powerband is just a point in the RPM range where the power REALLY turns on strong.

just a handy fyi the powerband is caused by sound waves inside the two stroke exhuast pipe. a harmonic is reached inside the large chamber of the two stroke pipe and sends all unused fuel/air back into the cylinder right after the intake port is closed(preferably) to stuff more gas/air mix in. and depending on the distance of the expansion chamber in the pipe determines the rpm at which the powerband comes on. farther from the cylinder the lower the rpm and the closer the higher in the rpm range.

Did some extensive research to understand the powerband on my banshee. i was thoroughly impressed by the concept of sound waves making power.:thumbsup:

lesson for the day over LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance