FINALLY a performance chip for our trucks!

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i sent them a message on how it works, hope to get an answer soon so i can buy one and try it out

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Aw dang it, I was hoping it was an automtic chip dispenser. I get so tired of having to wrangle those bags LOL

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It says you can also hook it up to your computer and will work with a manual transmission or automatic.

Maybe I should ask the seller if it will also work on a '91. :rotflmao

88IDImattman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if someone buys this then i got a large bag of rubber bands ..um i mean POWER BANDS that will give that slipping transmission 300% more torque an they can have them for the low low price of $29.95 plus $100.oo shipping an handling........lol

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
if someone buys this then i got a large bag of rubber bands ..um i mean POWER BANDS that will give that slipping transmission 300% more torque an they can have them for the low low price of $29.95 plus $100.oo shipping an handling........lol

Really???:dunno

I think my tranny is a little weak. i would give it a try.

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score

You gotta tell that to a Banshee guy that has no clue what he's talking about. ;Really
He'll go tell his buddies he got a steal on some purple Power Bands for his bike LOL

No, seriosly, I had a guy ask me what cam he should put in his 2 stroke cookoo

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
actually this may work for a while if its two wires as pictured and it turned on the timing advance you could get 45 hp out of it
but we all know turning on the timing advance when its not needed is a bad thing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online