FINALLY a performance chip for our trucks!

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have an adjustable cam gear for our engines, just leave out the key and bolt, infinately adjustable cam timing.
Also automatically adjusts compression ratio.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Might as well go out in a cow pasture and pick up a few CHIPS, doesn't matter if there Bull **** or Cow ****, throw those in the fuel tank, they generate gas which increases the fuel pressure. No wires to attach.

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
LOL and here I was already laughing earlier when I read some part in the christmas Summit Racing catalog that was for "83-94 7.3L Powerstroke"

I'll find it again and post what it was......

btw, anyone got a '83 powerstroke they wanna sell me cheap?? LOL

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's true. I did indeed show a prototype performance chip for the IDI. It interfaces with the trucks electrical system in a simple plug and play manner, and offers 7 programmable levels of performance. An LED displays the current chip setting, and it definitely works! It uses my new caloric rejection system, but I haven't brought it to market yet because I want to get a patent for it first. The dipping cup and encapsolating polystyrene entromorphic housing are part of the overal design, and I'm thinking of offering it in baked, sour cream and onion, or barbaque performance levels. I'll have to get a pic up I guess. :D

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sour cream and onion for me please.if those arent in stock barbeque will be fine

Black dawg

Reaction score
I went to test drive a 93idi truck that had a "chip" a couple years ago. This guys mechanic sold and installed the chip for him. This guy sure was dissapointed with his mechanic after I explained it to him.

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
I looked at a 95 Dodge 5.9 with a 'chip' once....at a dealer. I told him he was a moron and left.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
It's true. I did indeed show a prototype performance chip for the IDI. It interfaces with the trucks electrical system in a simple plug and play manner, and offers 7 programmable levels of performance. An LED displays the current chip setting, and it definitely works! It uses my new caloric rejection system, but I haven't brought it to market yet because I want to get a patent for it first. The dipping cup and encapsolating polystyrene entromorphic housing are part of the overal design, and I'm thinking of offering it in baked, sour cream and onion, or barbaque performance levels. I'll have to get a pic up I guess. :D

:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

sandrow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pure garbage, I spoke to the company that supposedly makes it no dice nothing for any year before 96. There goes the rep of that ebay seller there's gonna be some pissed off people when they recive their "92 chip"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online