Facebook....

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score
Welp, guess it looks like I'm about the only one without a Facebook, Myspace, or cellphone cookoo

And I'd like to keep it that way:thumbsup:

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
No Matt - Your not the only one without facebook or Myspace.... I do have a couple of cell phones though..... Just can't get into facebook. My wife is on facebook though. Just don't get it. More power to those that do though.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This place is better than Facebook. Yea, I have a profile there, but I don't use it the way others do. I check it once a month maybe.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me get this straight. you have a computer, but not a cell phone?cookoo
I can't blame him for that...throughout my college days, I couldn't financially justify a monthly cell phone bill, but I had a computer because I needed it for schoolwork and such. After graduating and moving out on my own, I figured I needed either a cell phone or a landline and opted for the cell phone, and ironically, within a month I went from not having a cell phone at all to having two cookoo (one's a work phone that I don't pay for ;Sweet )

But, yeah, I can't blame someone for not wanting to make the monthly payments...they DO add up, and if they don't find themselves in a position where they really need one, why have the expense?

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm also not on facebook. Way, way too intrusive! I'm way too paranoid!

I'm not paranoid but when it comes to Facebook you hear so much in the news about like employers gaining access, firing people because of comments they made about the place they work for etc. Therefore I do have facebook but it is in my dog's name. She can say anything she wants to and get away with it :rotflmao

If you want to see it: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000967593065