Explorer overhead console

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
I tried cramming one in a flat rate box but i only have medium ones here. Im gunna have to work out a price for a pre-fab and regular DIY and how to get these in a box...so keep posting up if interested but please be aware i will be out of commision for 2-4 weeks starting the 10th. Ill still get online but i wont be doin much junkyard scrougin :(

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Im semi-interested if its ready to go. This has the compass and temperature on it right? Let me know what you could do it for shipped to 97305. Might fit in a flatrate box

Yes these have the compass and temp on the LCD display. When i was up the post office today they were out of large flat rate boxes so i couldnt get one and fit it. Ill periodically bump this for more interest until i can actually get out n make soemthing happen. Also ill do some number crunchin on a price and see how much modifcation it'll take for pre-fitment.

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Ok bud, im all soirts of loiopy now (had sugery) from the pain pills so ill be gettint ot his next week but im doing research now and all. Im gunna try n make this as cost effective and user friendly as possible.

Looking at a price range of $55-70 (which would include the console, bracket, temp sensor, and x amount of harness) plus shipping. From my looking that seems reasonable, most on ebay are $25-40 for just the console. Also take into account the sensor is available from Ford for i think $18 so i think the price range im considering isnt to bad. Id also include a copy of the wiring print-out.

As for prefitment, thats tough because there are a lot of varables on different cab configurations. Plus user placement also factors in so im thinking of just not offering that service.

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Ok finally feelin good enough to move around, so i went to the post office and picked up a few different box sizes. Looks like i can fit an OHC safely in a large flat rate box. Also came up with pricing as well.

Its gunna be $75 shipped, that includes: explorer overhead console (gray or tan), mounting bracket, temp sensor and wiring. Seems to be a helluva deal with all parts included. Im gunna head up to a junkyard tomorrow and depending how well im feelin ill try to snag one or two for the time being. If not ill go next week, we'll see.

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Ok everyone, im back to 100% so i will be taking serious inquires now. Remember, majoity of these i can get are gray with the green LCD display and garage door button instead of the sunroof button.

Sunroof button style:
You must be registered for see images attach

Garage door style:
You must be registered for see images attach

This style has a button on the back to open the garage door part for a cubby for storage or switches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight