Exhaust system

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
I have a 95 powerstroke exhaust under one(really like how quite and flowing it is. Made an adapter) 3" off the factory y-pipe. Have a video of both at idle.

eatont9999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Currently, I have a 2.5" straight pipe exiting a little after the end of the cab. Everything else is stock until I get the turbo installed and that will be no less than a 3" straight pipe. I might exit it the same place or run it all the way back. I would be installing a Banks or ATS exhaust.

SkipBurney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is anyone having trouble getting onto the website for some reason oilburners won`t load up on my computer I keep getting a screen that says please replace me

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan on getting a full Dynomax kit after I get the engine back in my truck.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I made up a 4" system from the downpipe back coming out in front of the rear tire with a straight through big truck muffler. I got all the pieces at Truck Pro and it ran about $120 ( could have got by cheaper but I used the good band clamps instead of the cheap ubolts ) Works great

69IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hacked off my exhaust right where it started to get real bad after the Y. Ran 2.5" to a 3" Cherry bomb, then a angle out the pass. side between the rear tire and cab, finishing it with a 5" bell. My truck is NA, and a straight pipe sounded like hell. The 3" cherry bomb is honestly perfect, and it all cost me less than $50

One benefit of it being on the passenger side is cops don't whine about it, and you can blast people on the sidewalk with a nice puff of coal.....

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
I made up a 4" system from the downpipe back coming out in front of the rear tire with a straight through big truck muffler. I got all the pieces at Truck Pro and it ran about $120 ( could have got by cheaper but I used the good band clamps instead of the cheap ubolts ) Works great

would you stop braggin about how you get all your stuff at truck pro.LOL:D

your talk about truck pro makes me wish i had one near me.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
would you stop braggin about how you get all your stuff at truck pro.LOL:D

your talk about truck pro makes me wish i had one near me.

It's kind of nice having a place that has autozone prices for big truck parts :D , although if you do some digging around , you might find a larger independent big truck repair place that has a well stocked parts department that charges civilized prices. I was rather shocked that we had a place like that right in the local town, heck, their shop used to be less than a half mile away but they moved next to the interstate, and I just recently found that they had an insanely well stocked parts department and were really civilized on prices, and the guys there are really helpful when I'm buying crap that has no business going on a pickup and trying to custom rig it :rotflmao