here is a nice little purchase I made for 8 bucks shipped.... Long live IH

Attachments

• 0929091545.jpg
    0929091545.jpg
    522.7 KB · Views: 15

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
That's kind of neat. No place on my truck to put one though. Big honkin' winch in the way

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have one on my truck to, but Ohio makes us have license plates up front!!!

Same in Jersey. There was some debate about whether or not a front plate was needed because the state was looking to save money. I think in the end though the cops won out stating a front plate was needed so that they could read it in on coming traffic if needed. Personally though I think it's a waste to have a front plate and the cops just wanted an excuse to keep the state spending a million and more a year. Motorcycles don't have a front plate, plates that are registered "Historic" do not have a front plate and trailers do not have a front plate. Also people that drive here from PA and other one plate states don't seem to need one.

If New Jersey was to ever git rid of the 2 plate law I would have on my front:

"If you can read this and moving forward, get the HE!! out of the way"

except the lettering would be backwards so that they could actually read it from their rear view mirror.

Another good one would be "Hang up and drive"

Now for the back I do have a license plate bracket that says along the bottom: "My Therapy Dog is Smarter Than Your Honor Student"

The problem is it does not fit in the recessed mount that the license plate sits in on the back so the solution is to get a photo of my dog in the shape of a license plate and there is such a company that will take any photograph and make it into a license plate then attach it to the back right underneath the center of the rear doors. It would work out perfect as there are screws that hold the diamond plate above the rear step underneath the doors and the spacing works out that the license plate frame would fit perfectly :thumbsup:

Just to clarify something, my therapy dog is not the type of dog that a person would have for a mental disorder (although some people here might think I have one :rotflmao ) my therapy dog visits people in nursing homes, hospitals libraries and any other places that a therapy dog is needed.

needboost2live

Reaction score
i was wondering.... i work with some therapy dogs in my line of work (behavioral therapist w/ autistic children)

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Now for the back I do have a license plate bracket that says along the bottom: "My Therapy Dog is Smarter Than Your Honor Student"

I love it:rotflmao
By the way, my little girl just loves that picture of your pooch.

CDX825

filtration nut
Reaction score
Ive got one to and it makes the truck go faster!:Dcookoo I don't run a front plate and I have yet to hear anything about it. Knock on wood

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726