E-Fuel Conversion and New IP!

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
The only thing I see wrong is regulating 60psi down to 5-8. You really need a regulator with a return. Dead heading a pump isn't good for it. Like always jm2cw

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
Are you concerned that the pump may get hot? I guess it shouldn't but you are returning a large amount of fuel if it is supplying at 60 psi.
not sure what you mean about it getting hot???

The only thing I see wrong is regulating 60psi down to 5-8. You really need a regulator with a return. Dead heading a pump isn't good for it. Like always jm2cw
this is a return regulator. the return line is the line on the bottom of the reg.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
X2. I thought you were dead heading it. That would work the pump reall hard. Since there is a return line, so long as there are no major restriction the pump shouldn't care. I didn't catch the return line.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
it will use the factory line along the frame rail back to the FSV.

I got this guy from the junkyard yesterday...

You must be registered for see images

the factory turbo version of this thing has two barbs on it rather than the three that the n/a trucks have.

DesertBen44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude... i love my duralift but i am INFINITELY jealous of how great that pump looks mounted right to the filterhead... Nicely done!!!;Sweet

Black dawg

Reaction score
it will use the factory line along the frame rail back to the FSV.

I got this guy from the junkyard yesterday...

You must be registered for see images

the factory turbo version of this thing has two barbs on it rather than the three that the n/a trucks have.

I wonder what all that extra fuel is going to do to return line pressure? there is already a pound or two psi, and it doesnt take much to shut the pump down with return line pressure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online