DT360 into 1991 F350

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
the ranger has the 5.72 first, it is nice (gasser version). but at the same time I'm running 35s with 3.55s for the top end, so I lose quite a bit there. When I had my 1992 crew cab, it had the zf you are running. I didnt mind first as much as reverse, reverse always felt way way way too tall to me.

GunnerJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed, reverse is way too tall in this transmission

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it's fair to say it looks a little better than it did. :D

Seriously though, your bricknose is one of the most badass-looking I've seen. It's right up there with Darrin's.

SPR1NK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where does a guy round up one of those adapter plates?
I have a buddy that told me he could possibly get me a DT360 but I need to find out where to get parts like that first

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
Turned up the fuel screw a little more. Really moves now. It'll boost to 26psi. Only thing I can't figure out is it'll wind up to 18 at about half throttle, then almost "hit a wall", if I give it a hair more throttle it'll spike to 26 and take off like it was kicked in the ass. Any ideas what that may be?

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
I'm not really sure... I know the aneroid controls it down low, then the rack will move once the boost comes on. But I tightened up the aneroid so boost won't affect it. The screw inside moves with spring tension, if it's too far out it'll hit the ip housing and not let the rack forward, I triple checked that it's not hanging up.

And yeah it feels like an improper tuned 4 barrel when you can feel the secondaries open.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online