dodge rims

DBogo

Reaction score
would factory chrome rims off a dodge fit on my truck i know the bolt pattern is the same but do the hubs fit and brakes fit and is the offset the same and how tall is a 265

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
I tried to put a Dodge rim on my truck when I had a flat and although it fit, it scraped the calipers leaving a scar. Don't do it!

DBogo

Reaction score
how about chevy rims i dont think they fit but its worth a try the hubs are too small arnt they

jlayne

Bondo Bandito
Reaction score
chevy uses a different bolt pattern if memory serves me correctly

a buddy of mine runs a set of wheels for a dodge and encountered the same caliper scrape, if you are interested in doing it i think he put some type of spacer in there or something but made them work... wouldn't be my first choice if i was buying wheels but if they was free or something i might consider it

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DBogo said:
how about chevy rims i dont think they fit but its worth a try the hubs are too small arnt they
Are you looking for a specific wheel style? I cant recall off the top of my head without consulting the pics you already posted whats on your truck but I thought they were just steel wheels...but how about the stock aluminum alcoa's that came on the F-250's and F-350's? Like the ones on my truck avatar pic.

DBogo

Reaction score
yea my trucks just got stock steel wheels on it now i would love some of those stock aluminum alcoas but i cant find them cheap

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HMMMMM, have you checked the want adds at the other place? Maybe place a "wanted" ad there? 50% of the guys there are running aftermarket wheels, some of them surely would part with the wheels reasonably I would think?

DBogo

Reaction score
95stroker those are the same exact rims i got on my 70 chevy C20 i found some 16.5's on ebay but from what i hear its getting hard to find tires for 16.5's is this true

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DBogo said:
what other place would that be is it the yellow other place
Yes, TDS...go to the for sale section.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk