Diesel F350 Limo:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Pricey, but COOL!

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/2720153142.html

Ford F350 1-Ton Dually Diesel Limo Truck - Trade? - $18500 (morgan hill)
Date: 2011-11-27, 1:05PM PST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
1985, '85 (with newer front end and and custom grille) Ford 1-Ton Dually Diesel Limosine Truck. After the purchase of this truck (already previously converted to a limo) another $50,000.00 was spent, it's true, it was my friends pet project at the time. All new Italian Leather interior, including leather front seat, door panels, and passenger seats. Beautiful suede headliner. LCD TV, awesome stereo system,, intercom.plus lots more. Ready to tow with Trailer Hitch, Brake Controler. New gear vendors overdrive system. All new Aluminum wheels and new tires. This thing is awesome. It drives great and is the ultimate toy hauler, boat, camp trailer or horse trailer hauler. Take 10 friends and your boat to the lake or rent it out for a $1,000.00 a day! Asking $18,500.00 / offer / trade up or down for hot rod, muscle car or ? Thanks, Lou 408-605-5644.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 0 image 1
image 2 image 3
PostingID: 2720153142

Clayton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or does it look bowed? Maybe it's just the pic.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has newer doors as well. Its pretty near, but why does everybody choose red lol.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shame I don't think I could convince my boss to take it :rotflmao

It would be nice to see more interior pics, but it looks like the pax area can hold 8 people...although, in reality, you wouldn't want to put any more than 5 people in there. One little piece of advice for anyone who's looking to rent a limo is that, when a limo's advertised to hold X number of people, subtract 2 or possibly 3...while a limo may be rated to hold X number of people, if the car's at capacity, the people are going to be packed in there like sardines
You must be registered for see images
A typical 6-pax really only holds 4 comfortably, a 10-pax holds 8, etc.

I agree with Clayton that the truck looks bowed...sadly, I'm not surprised; most of the professional limo companies don't do the best work. Krystal Koach is one of the better ones out there, and I still see countless electrical, fit & finish, etc problems with vehicles, even fresh out of the factory :shocked: It would not surprise me in the slightest if whoever did the conversion didn't do anything about stretching the frame...for that matter, the suspension likely wasn't upgraded any to handle the extra weight; granted this isn't as big of an issue with stretching a pickup truck as it would be with a passenger car, but I don't think I'd want to load anything in the bed or tow with it or anything like that (and I sure as heck wouldn't want to try to back up a trailer with that :shocked: )

Has newer doors as well. Its pretty near, but why does everybody choose red lol.
"Pretty near" did you move to California recently? ;) it looks like that truck's about an hour and a half south of me. And, while my first choice would be gray or black, I'll pick red over tan any day of the week :puke:

Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Haul a boat to the river...:eek: Fat chance of that happening. No way would that stretch have enough trackion to get a boat out of the water let alone turn a corner. Nice to look at but thats it...

eatont9999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It sure is cool but I wouldn't want to have to be the one to park it at the Wal-Mart's! I have enough trouble parking my supercab in a crowded lot, never mind a F350 limo! It would save on cheap motels and the chance of a DUI, though. At least for those who "go out" a lot. HAHA

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gimme forty acres and I'll turn this rig around....***** that's like not going to take any 90's too quickly fer sure!

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
The one thing I see nice is the wall between the front seat and the pax area...... I know it is a limo.......

But, the wife and I have joked many a time that I would like to find a junk/wrecked Excursion limo in a yard and steal the divider and put in my truck....... normally this conversation is after the kids have REALLY gotten on our nerves..... (5 from 16 - 4)...... oh and the little button on the pax side of the window would not be operative........