Decals

F250Cowboy

International Owner
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good place to find International decals? Been pideling around on here and can't seem to find em. About to wonder down to the dealer and see what they can do for me. Just wondering if anyone has wondered down this ally....

Thanks! ;Sweet

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
Something like this?

Thats where I got the decals you see in my avatar. The guy does great work, and ships really fast.

I have a crappy camera, but here's some better pix

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. You'll have to make some of the IDI rallies. They show up there from time to time, and on ebay.

MudHog

Reaction score
I had made some of the old style IH logo a while back. PM me as I still have some sitting around that I could mail to you. They are only about 2-3" tall though.

F250Cowboy

International Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Agnem! Been looking around at the site since I lucked into a 93' 7.3.....ya'll have got a real nice setup!

Thanks to ya'll who replied! F-two-fiddy has got something close to what im looking for. Want to do something orginal. (dont we all! haha) Thought about getting an emblem or something off of say a 9900 Eagle rig, but who knows...might even involve something on the back glass. Thanks again for the links and such. A good evening to all!

ramon f350

Reaction score
hey F250 cowboy if you are going to do some custom decals there is only one way to go and that is with Mud Hog he will do a great job for you and you can even get an oil burners decal to boot I am going to try an add a couple of pics of what he did for me

Ramon
here is my decal for the back window lots of people have commented on it and the chicks dig it ;Really ;Sweet :Sly
You must be registered for see images attach

and this is the site decal you can't be in the cool crowd here unless you tag your truck with the official logo :rock:

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

I have the same badges as Rob. I got them off ebay from a guy named zfliph.

MudHog

Reaction score
f-two-fiddy said:
Where/how do ya git a OB tag?

go in the site forums and in there is a decal thread that lists my mailing address. Send me a self addresses stamped envelope to me and I'll return it with one.

PM me if you can't find the thread on the decals and I'll give you my mailing address.

Diezel_Cowboy

It's not like a real ***!
Reaction score
I had an International sticker made at a local decal place to go on the windshield. I am sure any decal place could make just about anything you want. If you look at the newest picture of my truck at the link in my signature you can see what I'm talking about. I have yet to post some updated pictures but I will probably do so this weekend.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grizzly Wrecker