Darrin's running hot and burning oil in NE

dsblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that we all should write E-bay and safe harbor, and anyone else, and let them all know we will cause all kinds of noise on e-bay. This is just wrong that you can get shafted like this and the other guy walks away.
Judge Judy!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
The Colorado Truck Saga Continues,....

Well the truck has been at Ken's awaiting a motor transplant. I purchased a motor this summer and Ken got it installed and running. The motor was supposed to be a Good motor, but as you would guess, It is not. 7 of the 8 cylnders are good, one has no compressions, at all.

So I now have another $860.00 invested in the truck and am back at square one :frustrate (that feels good)

I am now weighing out my options, and will let you know what happens.

:frustrate -cuss :frustrate -cuss There, I feel better now,...

Good thing I am makng money on the PSD's lateley.

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Well,How much do you think you could get outta the truck with a brand new engine with a 3 year 75K warrentee?Promar has them for $3K free shipping both ways and they sleeve all 8 back down to standard.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Darrin Tosh said:
So I now have another $860.00 invested in the truck and am back at square one :frustrate (that feels good)

I am now weighing out my options, and will let you know what happens.

:frustrate -cuss :frustrate -cuss There, I feel better now,...

Good thing I am makng money on the PSD's lateley.

Ouch! Man that's gotta suck.:puke:

Well if it comes to it, just leave the keys in it one night and I'll just drag it out of there for ya.:rolleyes:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bummer. What's wrong with the one you bought? No compression on one cylinder could be a broken rocker or something dumb.