Crazy Transmission?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, enough. You asked for help, and it was given. Getting upset because we can not tell you exactly what is wrong with your transmission, without some troubleshooting on your part, is not going to help.

You are going to have to get your hands dirty and do some troubleshooting. Bypass the trans commander and get the transmission operating correctly, then put it back in service if you want. The E4OD and TECA are finicky, and everything needs to be 100% for them to work correctly.

Many on this forum have had issues with, and fixed their E4OD on here. Continue to go after members that have given you valid troubleshooting advice and you will get a vacation.

rpm427

1994 F-350 IDI
Reaction score
Thanks,first intelligent answer I got from a member here that read MY post.Most these waterheads just want to read what they wrote and add nothing to the problem other then some insults!...Snicklas hope you get better,you should take a vacation

Last edited:

rpm427

1994 F-350 IDI
Reaction score
I'll report back when I drive it later as after reading what conky wrote I did some research and found that could be the reason for some other things that were going on that are all tied together with VSS.That item changed after 91 but still basically did the same job...Oh and for 70jasper and the other big mouths I'LL SHOW UP AT ONE OF THESE MEETS ONE DAY WITH A FEW OF MY RANGER BUDDIES AND SEE HOW BIG OF MOUTH YOUR PEOPLE HAVE!

Last edited:

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
I had to go back and look.
Likely the trans is screwed, if this is the same one you've been chasing trans problems with since 2012......
Btw, almost every 3rd post has been demeaning other members. Even mel at points...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

saburai

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll report back when I drive it later as after reading what conky wrote I did some research and found that could be the reason for some other things that were going on that are all tied together with VSS.That item changed after 91 but still basically did the same job...Oh and for 70jasper and the other big mouths I'LL SHOW UP AT ONE OF THESE MEETS ONE DAY WITH A FEW OF MY RANGER BUDDIES AND SEE HOW BIG OF MOUTH YOUR PEOPLE HAVE!

Christ on a stick, grow up man. You're a ranger? Ever heard the term "quite professional"? Sheesh...

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and that sir, is why you are done. no vacation. you've crossed the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.