Crawler version uhh... UPDATED 3/30/13

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am really liking the look of that grille, I didnt want to bob my fenders before DAMN YOU now I DO!, hmm...thinking of old M37 Dodge type fenders

You must be registered for see images attach

for road legal issues here that somehow clip on and off and would be made of plastic to store on the roof rack..hmmm.....

I don't know if I can do this with my rig and stay legal here for road use...but sure be nice to try...:sly can always go back to stock...:puke:

You may wanna check out a wicked build here at bc4x4 http://bb.bc4x4.com/showthread.php?132784-THE-P40-WARHAWK-BUILD..... :eek: guy has built a hell of a nice rig....seriously kewl rig:sly cept 1 thing...gasser and GM product :rotflmao

Last edited:

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya what's happening...hmm...got me thinking long and hard bout bobbing my front and doin the clip on fender/flat fender idea...

Just keepin eyes open for a EB Bronco grill...DOH!

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
i have another EB grille. just have to go pick it up.

i was thinking about this thread last night. no, no new updates. with putting almost a 2 grand into the dually with new tires, clutch, pedal assy, ect.... money got tight. i am to the point now that money needs to be spent. i want to get the cage in before i go any farther. hoping over the winter it will get towed to a shop so they can put it in. going to cost me around 1000-1500.

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you considered boat tailing the front adn rear? I like where you are going.

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
No need to dovetail the rear. It is already the width of the frame plus the fenders. But the fenders use two half in h bolts to hold them on. Takes 5 mins to have them off.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Considering your level of craftsmanship, I bet your going to pull this off well! I didn't think I was going to like it, but you've come up with something that is pretty darn hot!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like where this is going Corey. Hope you find some time and the cash to get it finished this winter. Keep us informed.;Sweet

Heath

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have another EB grille. just have to go pick it up.

Ok so what are you saying....YOU want to sell it? I would need essentially what you have so as to duplicate that with my rig a REAL Bronco:rotflmao oooo....Just the thought makes me tingle and shiver like a .......:rotflmao:D

Let me know...or PM or

riotwarrior at gee mail dot comLOL

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
update time. worked on it some today since i had time. about a week or so ago i decided i was going to pull the turbo off. no need to have it on there anymore really, and without it it makes it easy to pull the glowplugs out to push oil out incase it does go over. so that was todays project.

also pulled the seat out and cleaned up the cab. hopefully going in a week or two for the cage work....

and before anyone asks, turbo is already sold.....