Chop top F-series?

94IDIT

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anyone has seen a chopped 80-97 f-250 or f-350:dunno
If so I'd love to see pictures or a link to such a beast. I've kinda got an idea for a pretty wild project:sly

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Seen a chopped top F150. The windshield angle was left alone and so was the roof. He actually shove the roof back about 4" and added 4" to the rear of the cab. Gave it alot more room. Ill see if I can dig up his pics

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why is it every time i want to take the lowering kit off my F150 you have to post a pic that makes me want to go lower. need more pics please

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
why is it every time i want to take the lowering kit off my F150 you have to post a pic that makes me want to go lower. need more pics please

I will have to see if I can dig up more.

Guy goes by SPORTUCK. he is out of canada somewhere. It is actually a 87 he bought new and has be modiying ever since. Has a t-bird indipendant rear suspension, 406cid, and a whole list of other things. O did i mention he lengethened the frame 3" to go with the larger cab

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will have to see if I can dig up more.

Guy goes by SPORTUCK. he is out of canada somewhere. It is actually a 87 he bought new and has be modiying ever since. Has a t-bird indipendant rear suspension, 406cid, and a whole list of other things. O did i mention he lengethened the frame 3" to go with the larger cab

the frt end looks like its nosed down as well, your going to have to post up more pics of that trk, and your lightning as well. and while your at it can you post up some pics of a lowered flareside? i know i ask a lot but if you do this i can be your new friend

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
the frt end looks like its nosed down as well, your going to have to post up more pics of that trk, and your lightning as well. and while your at it can you post up some pics of a lowered flareside? i know i ask a lot but if you do this i can be your new friend

HA HA HA:rotflmao I'll see what i can do

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
And a couple of my L
You must be registered for see images attach

Pic of pullin truck , racing truck and tow truck
BTW not lower in this pic and still has 17" wheels too

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score

cant be your bff, but ill be a friend, next time i go to beaverun, ill let you know, that way i can see that lightning in person

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
cant be your bff, but ill be a friend, next time i go to beaverun, ill let you know, that way i can see that lightning in person

Right now the lightning is down with a bad head gasket. I am collecting parts to put AFR 185 heads, 5.0HO roller cam, roller rockers, and rebuild my Vortech SQ head unit to go on it at the same time