Check out this Dually,...

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sweet lookin truck,i like the paint job but somethings got to be done with the interior.the yellow dash trim and the sub placement has got to go :puke: :puke:

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Nice! ;Sweet
Gives me some ideas for the Beef.
THe ground effects look like the same ones I took off Goldie. :Sly

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dsl_Dog_Catcher said:
Nice! ;Sweet
Gives me some ideas for the Beef.
THe ground effects look like the same ones I took off Goldie. :Sly

still have those ground effects?wanna sell them?

spencnaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't need no steenkeeng subs in my diesels, I want to hear the turbo whine.

What is up with that banana yellow dashboard? :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

I think that truck would look way cooler, in like a solid high-gloss black or dark blue color with the alcoas. Clean, low and fast.

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Outside paint.... :hail ;Sweet

Inside..... cookoo :puke:

One thing I have noticed ,not just on that dually, but just about every aftermarket turbo install I see is the AC line that crosses above the turbo.....just about every one has the insulation or "Amorflex" all but melted away from the heat from the turbo......don't that play havoc on the AC system..... :confused:

On my PSD.{I know ;p } there is this bright shiny silver space suit looking jacket that wraps the entire length...it's great for hiding the boost and pyro lines in too :Sly

Wonder why something like that isn't supplied with the kit :confused:

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
hmmmm,wonder what the E would look like in a new Acid High Suit?Hee hee hee,I like it.......Hmmmm,I know where there are about 200 cans of high quality paint in all shades of colors......Hee hee hee.....

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Buy it now is set at $15K. He's probably got a large chunk of that just in paint. Wonder if he would object to a front loader dumping 3500 pounds of gravel in the bed and hauling it to the house for me? :rotflmao :rotflmao
Interior. :puke:

Tom

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
94f450sd said:
still have those ground effects?wanna sell them?
Still got em Rich, but I have plans on reusing them for the Beef once I get the right rear piece glassed back together.
The PO of Goldie clipped something with the truck and turned that piece into 3. :eek:
I've been mulling over the idea of a faux duallie look for the Beef with a big fattie under the back and a little lowering to boot. ;Sweet
Seeing this truck does give me hope, just not 200 cans of paint. cookoo

DIESEL RACER

Certified Diesel Freak
Reaction score
I like the exterior :cool: Wonder where he picked up the "true" clear cornering lights (no amber lense in the corner) been trying to find a set of those.

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
DIESEL RACER said:
I like the exterior :cool: Wonder where he picked up the "true" clear cornering lights (no amber lense in the corner) been trying to find a set of those.

Ebay. There's one seller on there that has a couple sets for sale every few months. I tried to get some for my '92 for several months, but finally gave up. He has thousands of lights, etc. listed in no discernable order...mostly ricer stuff. I think he listed them as Bronco corner lights. Good luck.

Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel

Members online