Check my signature NOW!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uhm, guys, dunno how much patience Freight Train has, but the whole "give the E back" thing is starting to get a bit too repetitive already...
you haven't been around long enough to see how Freight used to beat up members who have strayed.......
he's getting his just rewards:D

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dad has a 2006 ram with the Hemi in it and its no dog. With a K&N intake and hypertech tuner we are guessing its getting close to 400hp on max tune. Tuned down a little running 87 octane it gets 19 - 22 on the freeway. Then again it also has creature comforts my truck doesnt have. Mmm power windows and locks.

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Freight, I remember a line in your sig on the 'other' forum that went something along the lines of 'IDI til I die, not the truck'. And now you're on here bragging about a Goat? A gasser nonetheless!?!?!? WTH is going on down in Alabama lately? The E deserves a good owner again. If not Travis, someone here on the forum that's been around for awhile would probably love to have it, given its history.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Hell I asked to buy it back..... He doesn't want to sell it - would much rather have it sitting in the yard so that he can be the king of trailer park.....

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only reason to get a Dodge would be for the Cummins. The rest of the truck sucks. Thought about pulling the common rail out of my 04 and reporting the truck stolen after I trashed it. I'm too honest though.

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
it's probably a 4.7 V8. i drove one from Vegas home to Ohio. slow, and they like to sludge up. google "4.7 sludge"