Chasing the prime!

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn man...too wrongs still no see...

Attachments don't show and yer video is set to PRIVATE not public so we canna see it!

pastorjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know why the pictures are not working? They work when i click on the attachment link. How do you make pics just display in post?

BDCarrillo

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well hot damn... slap some JB weld on it and use some beer caps as lockwashers, it'll be good!

Did you find any loose bellhousing bolts on disassembly?

pastorjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All of the flexplate bolts were loose! My fault for not using lock-tite when I put this engine in. :( Live and learn...don't skimp on thread locker. :)

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep. Live and learn. I used blue loc tite on mine. Keep the bolts tight and they will seep oil out if you don't. The backs are open into the crankcase.

pastorjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BD, I agree...buuttt...this is my DD, so now I am sharing the wife's van! :) Ego takes a hit. I went and looked at a 95 wrangler and a 99 Sportage the other day to get some smaller daily transportation. I have a 1960 CJ-5 that is a constant work in progress that will never see pavement...well probably never. ;)

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BD, I agree...buuttt...this is my DD, so now I am sharing the wife's van! :) Ego takes a hit. I went and looked at a 95 wrangler and a 99 Sportage the other day to get some smaller daily transportation. I have a 1960 CJ-5 that is a constant work in progress that will never see pavement...well probably never. ;)

if its a mini van, i feel for your ego.
lol

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have six kids ages 1-8! The reason for the signature. We have a 15 passenger type, :)

i will be close!
we have a 15 yr old, a 5 yr old, twins on the way, and 2 dogs.
i bought a E350 club wagon.
set your ego at rest, youll get it fixed soon, and praise be to thee that its not a dodge minivan :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online