CCSB Dually

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Any one ever see one or have pics of one?
I saw a CCSB SDDually yesterday and its got my wheel spinning:D

Why not fix my rust by cutting it out and bolting on a Dually fender;Sweet

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would be cool. I'm pretty sure I've seen one, but can't tell you where. It was definitely custom. On the Superduties I actually like the crew short duallys better than crew shortbeds. Not sure why.

Whatever you do don't run SRW in the front and duals in the rear. That always looks completely hacked to me.

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like this although it needs a rear bumper and get rid of the color matched front bumper. I'm not a fan of color matched bumpers on 4x4 trucks.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
NO SRW in the front. It will have a set of Alcos Magnum Aluminum wheels all the way around on it. It is a 4wd and I plan on running my 315s all the way around w a 2" spacer in the rear.

Thanks for the pics;Sweet Any more?

Drew2010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NO SRW in the front. It will have a set of Alcos Magnum Aluminum wheels all the way around on it. It is a 4wd and I plan on running my 315s all the way around w a 2" spacer in the rear.

Thanks for the pics;Sweet Any more?

315's on the rear, damn...

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
There is one running around near me. Used to see it all the time, not so much since I stRted working at the bus shop

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any one ever see one or have pics of one?
I saw a CCSB SDDually yesterday and its got my wheel spinning:D

Why not fix my rust by cutting it out and bolting on a Dually fender;Sweet

but if you install dually fenders on a srw bed wouldnt that be considered a "hack job"?

i remember seeing a 2003 that was factory 4 door dually. ever since i seen that truck i have wanted to build a obs truck the same way. i think as long as its done right you would have a great looking truck. the red truck in that pic looks great but i dont like the topper.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Is it the 97 you're talking about?

I thought it was rust free?

You never heard that from me. My 97 is far from rust free. I have another Alabama bed, Texas rad support and Arizona fenders for it

315's on the rear, damn...

Yup. I have only seen them on a Superduty but they looked pretty good.

but if you install dually fenders on a srw bed wouldnt that be considered a "hack job"?

i remember seeing a 2003 that was factory 4 door dually. ever since i seen that truck i have wanted to build a obs truck the same way. i think as long as its done right you would have a great looking truck. the red truck in that pic looks great but i dont like the topper.

It would only be a hack job if I were to cut up a dually bed . To bolt on a conversion fender you just drill about 16 holes and bolt the fender on.
Not a fan of that cap either

Last edited:

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
Huge fan of this idea .... I have a pipe dream of doing this but have a cclb frame and strech the cab to fill the gap making a mega cab obs

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
kinda makes me miss my 78 CC short box I had....:(

Also kinda makes me jealous and still think of making a sort of Centurion but use a Super cab + Bronco instead of usual CC and then making it a dually with some 37's or 39's just dreaming outloud is all...