Catch can

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's simply a matter of the soot load in my opinion. It seemed like a simple solution to add secondary filtration to the oil. It's cheaper than total seal rings and would accomplish a similar end goal.
You know what I always say.. Do the math and F it let's see what happens. I didn't want to spend 200 dollars on a catch can. Design says it should have 27mm on all its inlets from the valve covers. I'm running 12mm. [emoji1783] We will see what happens. It cost me $19 and it's used on Hondas. If the valve cover leaks I'll be finding a bigger can. It should also be AN12 and I step it to An10 then down to 12mm.

This guy's gonna blow anyway I already have reached out to Justin to talk about a bullet proof long block.

Meant to say.. Point of all of that is give it a shot I just don't think it adds to much value in this setup but centrifuges are great.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
If running an electric fuel pump you might modify the fuel pump block off plate to return oil to the crankcase.
That's a pretty good idea too. I'd have to look, but I may still have a fuel pump block off plate from a 6.5 Chevy. They had electric lift pumps and used a modified block off plate for the oil to return from the turbo. It just might fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86