Carrier Pump Group Buy

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what size the fuel filter inlet is? I bought a 1/8" pipe thread to 3/8" barb 90* and it doesn't even look close...

ksingltn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was sitting on my doorstep when I got home from work.

You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks again Doug!

zloetakoe

Reaction score
Huge thanks. Went on, got it wired. Works like a charm. Truck starts easier, less smoke, faster, more horsepower, better gas mileage and it helped me lose 20 lbs.

In all seriousness, this pump did the trick for me, I mounted it to the battery support bar (just behind the battery.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
By far. This is about the best modification to our fuel systems we can do. Its right up there with the Moose pump product line and the typ4 cam modification. Clearly these modifications came from Heaven...:eek::angel:LOL

larryo

Reaction score
Sorry but looking to buy for around 60. That's all I can afford ,hope you can help. Don't really want to install one of those green pump(forgot the brand name). Thanks,Larry.

RavenTBK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recall someone else selling these for GenLightning over here on the east coast. Anybody recall who it was and if they're still doing it?

I keep replacing constantly failing chain store mechanical pumps under warranty and I'm sick of it. The bandaid works for a bit, and I forget all about this till it dies a few weeks later. Now that the truck left me stranded again today, I want to get a good pump in my hands ASAP, and not pay the $165 the local ThermoKing dealer demands for it. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online