Carrier Pump Group Buy

dsltech83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is mounted on a homeade bracket where the factory 6.9 water seperator was. Works out quite well so far.

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya they are an boy they get to you fast! Packaged extremely well no damage. Also great price. Thanks Doug!

soggybottom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy, this is my first post here. I was referred here by a member on a different forum. I was wondering if these pumps are still available and at what price. Thanks a bunch.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Howdy, this is my first post here. I was referred here by a member on a different forum. I was wondering if these pumps are still available and at what price. Thanks a bunch.

Welcome to Oil Burners, the best place to get info and help for these old trucks

Yes you will want to PM Genligtening about a purchase of one of these pumps.

Take a minute or two and go through the FAQ's and tech sections to get an idea about what is available here. There is a couple of different approaches to the install of these pumps and IIRC they are in the tech articles

Please take a moment to fill in your signature too so we know what you have for a truck and can better respond to queries.

Again Welcome to OB

Al

enduro4fun

Reaction score
Hi new to the forum and I am interested in getting one of these pumps. I have a 1992 7.3 that I am fixing up and this pump is just what the doctor ordered!

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi new to the forum and I am interested in getting one of these pumps. I have a 1992 7.3 that I am fixing up and this pump is just what the doctor ordered!

Welcome to Oil Burners,

Clearly you see the advantage of the site, as your first post here says to me you've done some home work and researched things out quite well.

Take a few minutes check out our FAQ's and tech articles...If you have not done so already, there is a write up or two on the carrier pump installation you may find helpful.

Enjoy the site, and post some pics of this 92 your fixing up.

Oh ya, please fill in your signature with some details on your truck too

Again Welcome to Oil Burners

Al

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online