Car Alarm and Lock Actuators

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey y'all, I'm fixn to install a car alarm in my 94 Ford F150 XL, now its a base line truck no goodies, but I'm fixn to install a car alarm because I'm tired of people trying to take off with my truck. my truck has no power locks, power windows, A/C, etc.

I just wanna put the alarm in the truck with some lock actuators, how do I go about installing the lock actuators?

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I would head to a Pick-N-Pull and find an OBS and pull the factory power locks, wiring, buttons, and the like out and transplant it into your truck.... the body side wiring should already be there, just not sure what is in the doors....

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apprecaite it man... Imma go down to Lebanon Scrap and Salvage and see what I can dig up. also on another note, I finally got that O2 sensor to fix my high idle issue, which originally I had thought it was the TPS or the IACV, turns out, its the dang O2 Sensor after I had to run a very high quality expensive code reader from Oreilly to retrieve codes that where hidden that could not be retrieved the old fashioned way by using a piece of wire to jump a connection to get the light to blink....