bull moose pump

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Isn't that the truth Ron.. A new super status for the Moose Product line... Who would have thought that...

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well.. Many of us here were wishing the original poster a good deal but things do change. It was a good read anyway... Really sad to hear someone is ripping off ups and Mel. Someone got a pump for free.... I too lost some parts thru ups but it was just a filter bleeder valve from Oregon Fuel Injection. A member here went there and bought me one and shipped it to me. Now thats going above and beyond helping another member out. A simple thanks seems weak but thats what was accepted. I did send a check to cover the part plus shipping thru the us mail and a little extra to help out a fellow member that helped out another..

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ic ic well ill just stay away from that then... I forgot to say I was told they were moose misters but they were actually just bbs also still in packaging as was the pump

What's the sellers number? Where is he located? Get a name?

The more I think about this and the more I talk to guys here..... I have to wonder what the real story is. Like Gary, I think this stinks of dishonesty. Like you said, there are some dirtbags on "other" forums who I would suspect are not too far from this BS. People of poor character will do shady things to get their hands on something they think they can use to their advantage.

Can't wait to hear back.

Heath

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For how small the IDI community is I wouldn't be surprised if some of us know these people. there ain't a whole lot of guys building IDI's anymore.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For how small the IDI community is I wouldn't be surprised if some of us know these people. there ain't a whole lot of guys building IDI's anymore.

Yup, I agree.

Somebody knows what's up here. But, for whatever reason, they haven't come forward with the information yet.

Heath

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Inquirying minds want to know the beef with this. Sorry I can't add anything cause I don't know any information that has not been posted here. It will come out sometime. Its the nature of the beast. No matter what comes.. Its a truely sad mess.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK guys, so this has come to a happy conclusion. The original intended recipient now has the pump. It's a long and winded tale, but since it's all second hand from here, I'd prefer to let the people involved actually tell their side if they choose to post it here. There did indeed seem to be some dishonesty in the making and the police were nearly involved. Drama is not my purpose here, so if the truth isn't out by rally time, it will make a good campfire story.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks Mel. I think we all can rest easy now. I believe people are honest and I really shouldn't. Trust is another thing I give easily too. Its only when honesty and trust are broken do I change. Many friends here told me not to trust or rent out my timing meters. Then what ended up happening did. Now nobody has a meter to use. Thats the sad part of human nature that still bothers me lots. Well I'm sure glad your issue is straightened out. I guess its a leaning thing we wont forget.