bull moose pump

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The Moose product was a deal from the seller who just sold his idi rig because of presonel issues with his girl friend. I wished I was in a place where I could have afforded a deal like that if if had been offered to me. Spare parts at a great deal are always nice to have.

bomkamp6

Reaction score
well i might have some bad yesterday i told him for sure i would buy it and he called me today and dont know if he wants to sell it ne more... idk *** is going on i would really like to have it... i scored the eco boost ic because i work at a ford dealer ship and there is a tsb out that says replace the ic if such and such a code show up. tsb makes u install a new ic and block half of the ic off from air flow becasue it is almost to efficient lol but i really hope i can score that pump...

bomkamp6

Reaction score
thats the problem the inlets lol its set up for twins so i gotta some how make it to one i was fitting it up a little tonight and without major mods it wont work but im going to try and change the tanks on it but its got 2 two inch inlets and a 3 inch outlet

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well thats the chits isn't it.. We have not asked who it is that selling this stuff either. So this is a member here I'm guessing. I'm hoping others wont try to make a better deal for this great parts if they come up for sale here soon. To the person selling.. One offer made is an honor one needs to keep. You have a buyer. Honor that.

bomkamp6

Reaction score
yeah it suck but o well cant really do ne thing about it im not sure who the seller is but his buddy was the one tryin to sell it to me for the guy ill just have to save some cash up and buy a new one or something ik there has be mixed reviews on dps but how are there pumps?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A couple of things going on that I want you guys to know about. I don't know if the people involved have posted any of this stuff or not, so I'm not going to mention any names, but the community needs to know this stuff since its out there.

1) - One of the members of this forum had his Bull Moose Pump STOLEN right off his truck, and a substitution made in its place. Long story short, he got it back.

2) - A Moose Pump and Moose Misters together would have been about a $1700 purchase. Nobody in their right mind would let that go for $500 without contacting me first to see if they could return it. That has not happened. Also, I'm willing to bet these items are out of warranty. Buyer beware if they go up for sale again.

3) - We have a loose Moose. A Bull Moose Pump was shipped by accident to a bad address. It was received by someone who, instead of doing the right thing, and contacting UPS and saying "this was mis-delivered", is telling the the intended recipient that "they sent it back U.S. Mail." Now, who in their right mind would spend $25 to send something back that wasn't theirs, when simply calling UPS would get it out of your hair. And, big surprise... this was weeks ago and no sign of it. There are underhanded people out there folks!

bomkamp6

Reaction score
ic ic well ill just stay away from that then... I forgot to say I was told they were moose misters but they were actually just bbs also still in packaging as was the pump

HS108

Diesel Newb
Reaction score
Thats a shame all-around

The old saying goes if its too good to be true, it prob is...

Ive had something dropped off at my house that wasnt mine, I opened it up just to see what it was, and it was only a crappy flip phone, so the temptation to keep it wasnt bad lol But how many people would really have any use for a IDI pump?

I hope it all works out for ya Mel, but sadly I dont have much faith in the general public anymore..

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where was the IP shipped? Any chance there is a member or two close by that can help out or look for it on craigs list locally.

Heath

Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I'm betting the wrong address was the right address because some less than stellar buyer sent it to a fake address and that guy gets something free. Its just sounds hinky that someone would spend $25.00 to ship back something that didn't belong to them.. How the hell would they get the return shipping back. I know Mel would refund that payment but now a buyer is out a pump. So is Mel.. Something stinks right there man. As for the original poster getting screwed out of a great deal.. Maybe yes.. Maybe no. A friend selling something for a friend.. Well if someone bought the moose pump and misters. Then had personal issues to deal with. So sells his truck. Then has a "friend" try to sell his pump and injecters. Well lets see. I'm not sure how someone learns about the moose product line other than here in this forum. I'm sure there is other advertising going on but why wouldn't that person ask to sell it on a forum where the value is known. Again something stinks. Having you pump stolen off your truck is bad news. But gettin a substitute installed... WTH is that about and the time it took.. then getting it back... Something really stinks there. That must be from another forum. I dought we have members here doing that stuff to others. I smell a smelly brewing...