Broken into while at work

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Lets all move to Florida where the law states if you feel like you can be harmed you can kill em... Easy decision.... Nothing is worth taking a life for.. But defending your life can mean taking some darwin award winners life.. Those I feel need to be weeded out of society anyway. Probably 99.99% of the thiefs doing this breakin stuff to our cars and trucks are not the Thomas Crown type. Crown took a painting just for the feel of taking it. And whats a painting worth to the average guy on the street these days.. It has a worth to the rich egocentric types that wnat to be better than the rest. Of cource Madoff was a thief taking from anyone that trusted him.. No matter the investers wealth or stature in the community.. He took it all and gave up when he got caught. He should have shot himself. I hate paying for his stay in prison. After a serious conviction like that or some murder or child injury type crime you should be walked out back of the courthouse... Given 5 minutes (maybe more or less) then shot in the back of the head... Just say one word..... NEXT......

X-NRCan_IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they didn't give prisoners such an easy life in prison and instead put them to work doing hard labour 12 hours a day minimum doing something productive, it wouldn't be quite so bad...
If I was a homeless person on the street and already had a bit of a bad background/criminal record, I wouldn't think twice about committing some sort of crime to get back in prison... (ALL morals and personal beliefs set aside of course!)

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
^^^true dat! i am willing to PAY for high speed internet and haven't been able to get any form of high speed for YEARS, and still no sign of getting it anytime soon. i don't live out in the sticks either lol. my friend 2 miles away has DSL.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
pretty wild the timing of things. i had never heard of Thomas Crown until about 5 min ago. i read Gary's post and then a few min later my dad is surfing the tv and comes across the move "The Thomas Crown Affair".

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
That was a really deep movie... Even had some brief nude shots of both of the stars... Woot...:thumbsup::angel: My wifey had a friend she grew up with that got on ****** bad... He was homeless and we tried to help but he was not taking any of that.. He wouls commit a crime when it was cold or raining just to get a warm dry place to live.. Thats down and out for sure.. He finally over dosed and now is gone. Sad too because he was of a genious mentality but just had problems he couldn't shake off...