bolts...who works at fastenall? I need help please!

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In all honesty, I need some help locating some bolts and not 100's just a few maybe a 50 at the most.

I forgot who works at fastenall

5/16" Stainless Carriage bolts and nuts and some washers, locks, stars and or flats some fender washers would be fantastic too!

This is all for the redo of the Muscateer, I don't want to put in normal rusting bolts.

Al

Oh ya PM me and I'll start a dialogue about whats needed.

mblaney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What length?

I have a Brofasco next to me; if you want I can pick some up and ship them to you with the box of crap. I can mail it today if you like.

mblaney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you tried Canadian crap? Much better than American crap. Not worth the shipping cost to the US though, sorry LOL

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:rotflmaoI'm ok don't need to add them to the box of crap:rotflmao that has to be one of the funniest lines I've seen on here...mailing a box of crap:hail

I can barely type I"m laughing so fricken hard. Just shipper n gitterdun is fine!;Sweet

NAPA here has a premium on parts cause they are the only local store. I have to go to Osoyoos, Oliver or Penticton to get a better deal. I'll keep looking for what I need, I figured I'd check first who works for Fastenall!

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
i think its more like gitterdun and shipper quick!... thats one heck of a prize for the post office! might even be considered a biological weapon depending on what you had the night before...

ok ill stop now...:rotflmao

mblaney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crap is shipped. I thew in one of the unofficial oil burners timing stickers. Check it out and if you like I will send you an 'un-birthday' card with a bunch more.:D

Wonder how fast crap ships in Canada? 12 days. ;Really

tracking number sent to you.

Attachments

• can post.JPG
    can post.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 49

TronDD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
12 days? I think you need more fibre in your diet up there.

Tim.

mblaney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not necessarily; when it comes to crap it is better to under-promise and over-deliver.

:D <---- $h!t eating grin

suv7734

Reaction score
Al,

Call Pacific Fasteners located in Burnaby (604.294.9411). They have pretty much everything you can think of or they can get it. I haven't dealt with them for a few years but their prices were always reasonable whether I was ordering 10,000 pieces at a time for a production run or 5 pieces for a prototype.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08