BLAM!!!!! KLANG KLANG KLANG

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Travis' truck's montra: "Thank you Sir....May I have another!" "Thank you Sir....May I have another!".....:D ;Poke :peelout

Heath

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Called my nephew and she will be going under the wrench in a couple three weeks. He is going to install a new updated mainshaft and walk through the trans and anything that does not look perfect will be replaced. Since the boy owe's me a grand for a waverunner that he took on payments I'm going to let him out of the rest of the money if he does all the work that I want done to the truck (I pay parts - he does the sweat).

Needless to say when he's done everything front to rear should be looked at and attended to if needed (entire truck). With the things that I want done he said it should take about 3 weeks so I'll be bumming once he takes her home. I will be driving Sherri's car for the time being. but it should be worth it because I'll basically be getting back a leak free bullet proof truck.

I won't say all that he is going to be touching at this point because well I'll make it a surprise but she shouldn't be slow any more..... :peelout and she really ought to roll the smoke when he's done....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online