Best Shocks?

SLC97SR5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the yellow can Bilstein's from shockwarehouse.com

bab029

Full Access Member
Reaction score
allshocks.com has the best price on bilsteins I've seen. My dad and brother both ordered from them.

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the bilsteins on mine. Got them from eshocks.com for a good price, didnt take long to install and the truck rides great. Guess the factory shocks were pretty toast after 25 years.

89dieselbko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have bilsteins on my wifes explorer... TBH i wasnt impressed, after changing them i couldnt tell much difference over the moogs that were on it.

That said, i also run moogs on my bronco, and even with the 7.3 up front front, on the stock 1/2 d44 they work rather well.

***I dont buy the cheapy 40 dollar moogs, i buy the good ones... i would assume if i bought cheapys and went to bilsteins i would have a world of difference, as alot of people have noticed, but to me a good shock is a good shock, and you get what you pay for. If you want the best shocks you can get for 100 bucks total, then there will be a diffence when compaired for 400 bucks worth of shocks***

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I bought Monroes for $188. I too want Bilsteins but have to pick and choose my financial battles at this time. I only expect 25-30,000 miles out of them but for $188 they transformed my truck into something liveable. My 10 year old girl immediately noticed the difference. Money well spent.;Really

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a good set of Monroe's and some bilsteins someone could get let me know

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wich bilsteins would i use on my truck for basically just leveled out in the front( about 3inches over stock) and stock in the rear? although rears problem going to go up an inch or so.

bird hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have the Bilsteins in only the front of my truck and love them. Gabriels in the back. I'd never by another shock. Got mine from shockwarehouse.com.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Members online