Beru Glow Plug Group Buy

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Okay guys, since there's been quite a few members requesting this recently I'll try to get the ball rolling on this.
I just talked to my supplier for Beru glow plugs, which I always get a good deal through, and I will still get a discount but at this point he told me I wont get the deal I have been getting before. He said I'd need to talk to THE man, lol, the owner of the store tomorrow to ask if he would let me get them for the price I have in the past.
That being said I dont want to post any prices yet, but should be able to let you know a set price tomorrow afternoon.
At this point all I can say is I can for sure get them for less than the retail price of $18.99 ea, just not sure how much less yet.
Me getting my previous price on them may depend on the size of my order as well so if you're interested in some please post up.
I can get both ZD9's and ZD1A's

Also, through my guy if they for some reason fail within a year of the purchase date I can get them replaced for free. So if that were to happen all you'd have to do is send the burnt plugs to me, pay shipping both ways, and I'll get you new ones. But all I could stretch out of him was 1 year.

Like I said, if you're interested in a discounted group buy of Beru glow plugs, post up so I have a rough estimate for the order.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Just so everyone knows, I'd like to be able to confidently tell him I would like 10 sets of each type of plug. Probably the only way I'd be able to get them for my old discount price. And I'd say its a sure bet this will be the last time I'll be able to pick them up for that price, IF they give it to me.

Im sorry I cant give any prices yet, but I dont want to say one thing and have it turn out to be something different.

Diesel Fly

Body By Rustoleum
Reaction score
I'm in for a set of 8 as long as the price per plug is below 9.50. I can get them for 10 a piece so if you include shipping...

fsr7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like I said in the other thread, sign me up for 16 - 8 for the 86, and 8 for an 83... appreciate the effort

wanabebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'd be up for a set of 8 for my 84.. when u find out more i'll pm u or something..

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
I'm in for a set of 8 as long as the price per plug is below 9.50. I can get them for 10 a piece so if you include shipping...

thats what i was thinking, 20 seems high or am i missing something???? i bought mine for and thought they were in the 10 range.

i appreceate the effort though to try to put this together.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last set I got through Ford was like 17 or 18 a piece my cost. OUch. If you've got them for under 10, I'll take a set of each.

Mudbillyrednec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be in for a set for my 85..even thought I cant read the small print on them, not sure which they are ??

Last edited:

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Well guys, at this point it doesnt look like its going to happen. I used to get them for $7.50 per plug, but they wont even go under $14 per plug now. At that price Im looking for a new place to get them. Im sorry guys. I got your hopes up for nothing I guess. :(
I'll keep working on it, but I doubt I'll find a new business that will sell them to me for that price. The reason I got the discount at my other guy was because I've bought all my Motorcraft stuff from him for years and years, my grandpa even bought stuff from him. I guess everyone sees dollar signs these days. I'll just blame it on Obama's failing economy.

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I mentioned before, I have a thread on the other forum where I compiled at least half a dozen different sources online that carried them for around $10 each. $14 each is way too much if they want a volume on top of that.

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys, at this point it doesnt look like its going to happen. I used to get them for $7.50 per plug, but they wont even go under $14 per plug now. At that price Im looking for a new place to get them. Im sorry guys. I got your hopes up for nothing I guess. :(
I'll keep working on it, but I doubt I'll find a new business that will sell them to me for that price. The reason I got the discount at my other guy was because I've bought all my Motorcraft stuff from him for years and years, my grandpa even bought stuff from him. I guess everyone sees dollar signs these days. I'll just blame it on Obama's failing economy.

Obama's failing economy? He's not even in office yet. I wasn't for Obama or McCain either for that matter, he's won the office and takes power in January. I hope he does a great job in office for all our sakes.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
You can get them (either style) here for $9.99 plus shipping. They also say they have a case lot price to knock off 5% and free shipping over $250...might be worth contacting for a quantity deal.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Dang man, I searched all day and called about 10 different places trying to get a place to do a quantity discount. Never even found that place. I'll give it another try and see what they will do for me.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Dang man, I searched all day and called about 10 different places trying to get a place to do a quantity discount. Never even found that place. I'll give it another try and see what they will do for me.

Well, it says the 5% off applies to "some" products. Looks like free shipping would apply to any order over $250 if I read it right.