Behind the seat parts rack

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thats a great rack Mike.. Glad you got it and it didn't end up crushed. What will you fill it with...:sly

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
JC WHipme used to carry those things . probably still do. I need to build some shelves back there . It would be nice to have a little organization. Unfortunately one of those things wouldnt fit with all teh extra air conditioning stuff I have mounted back there

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We all know there is nothing like a great rack. :eek:

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm curious as to what the rack is actually made out of...rofl
Metal

metal/wood

What?

Searched JC whiteny....chat window pops up....here is response after he searches for rack...

09:18:27 :​
Gary: We don't have that product available...however, you may be able to get that online through specialty retailers or auction sites.

um ya ok...thanks have a great day I said...

Last edited:

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Looks to be 18 gauge sheet metal. 54" wide, 15 1/4" tall, 6" deep at the bottom, tapering to about 2" at the top. There is a 2" shelf lip all along the bottom, with a break for the angle starting about 1 3/8" from the bottom.

It could probably be made out of wood if you braced the corners. A lot cheaper to buy from the junkyard.

Gary,
For the record, I will have two gallons of two stroke oil (my preferred lubricity additive until I can find a local supplier of biodiesel), a few tools, a gallon or so of water, a funnel and some rags. That will still leave plenty of room for parts or ammo storage.

There are a few holes punched out near the top, looks like a body could store a couple of rifles back there, too.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat