Before.....

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boobs at work

ChuckDiesel and I painted both of our trucks last weekend. I am sure he will post pics of his ride before too long.You cant really see it all but I built that camo net "paint booth" to paint our trucks. His is in the net in that picture. There was all kinds of dust and bugs on the truck but wet sanding is like magic. Its all smooth now and I am real happy with it. I am working on the interior this weekend. Got some HD vynil paint from eastwood to re-tan everything. ;Sweet ;Sweet ;Sweet

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
looks nice;Sweet

that before pic at the outer banks by chance?

so you want to swing by and do mine:D i got some rust to trim out though

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
:thumbsup: ;Sweet ;Sweet ;Sweet :thumbsup: I really like that color combo. Just enough differance to set it off. Looks good;Sweet One suggestion, put a small pin stripe across the top and bottom of the tail gate and on the rear of the bed where the tape line is. That will really make a differance. Again nice job.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Dang, thats a good looking rig ;Sweet . What kind of shape is your interior in? In mine all of the plastic paneling is desinigrating, you can make big ole' scratches in it with your fingernail :mad: . I wonder if I can just sand it down and paint it...

6xCrew

Newb
Reaction score
Got to agree with the nice job. Not sure I will ever get my rig looking as nice as either the before OR after pics. But then I plan to paint mine brown. I like the browns.

Nice work,

Calvin

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang, thats a good looking rig ;Sweet . What kind of shape is your interior in? In mine all of the plastic paneling is desinigrating, you can make big ole' scratches in it with your fingernail :mad: . I wonder if I can just sand it down and paint it...

I will let you know. I am going to sand mine down and use some HD vynil paint on them, I thing everyone with an 80s ford has the same problem, unless it was garage kept or aways in the shade.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I will let you know. I am going to sand mine down and use some HD vynil paint on them, I thing everyone with an 80s ford has the same problem, unless it was garage kept or aways in the shade.

Exactly, tell me how it goes for you ;Sweet .