Banks Non gated turbo for sale

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Geez quit dropping the price, it is worth your original asking.

65sixbanger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay guys, I have some concerns about the shipping. I am not sure of how to ship it without cutting the up pipes into a few pieces. They are too big IMO. Whatever box they will fit into will not be worth the shipping it is going to cost to simply weld them back together.

What I can do is mark the pipes with soapstone before I cut them and you can tack them together, bolt them on and weld them together.

Let me hear yalls opinions.

Thanks,
Lance

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Okay guys, I have some concerns about the shipping. I am not sure of how to ship it without cutting the up pipes into a few pieces. They are too big IMO. Whatever box they will fit into will not be worth the shipping it is going to cost to simply weld them back together.

What I can do is mark the pipes with soapstone before I cut them and you can tack them together, bolt them on and weld them together.

Let me hear yalls opinions.

Thanks,
Lance

Hey Lance, I have shipped a number of turbos and you can fit everything in a big box, I have made boxes before. You would be surprised how big of a box they will ship. You may have to go 2 boxes because if weight but size should not be a problem.
Will probably cost $50 to $80 to ship it.

Also the buyer pays shipping.

Last edited:

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anything over 70 Lbs. needs two boxes. Don't go over 72" in length. Look up UPS or Fed-Ex shipping, even USPS parcel post. Like UPS.com
You just need the Zip codes and weight.

65sixbanger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody has heard from Dsl_Dogcatcher. The last we talked was on the first of Feb and he was going to buy the turbo....

Thnaks,
-Lance

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Send him a pm. I've shipped a turbo like that befre and it all for in one box. Once the up pipes are in everything can be placed and packaged around them.