Attn OK, AR, TX, KS, & MO Oil burners.

1320Cummins

Pro Parts Thrasher
Reaction score
I could try to make it up there. Depends on how busy I am and what the bank account looks like at the time. Besides my IDI will prolly be sold by that time. Could I bring a six banger?;p

jcarr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1320 bring that cumapart and come on up just because its a event orgainized by us IDI guys don't mean other engines can't come and take part.

chops85

Reaction score
Where is this dyno shop? I might be able to make the trip down from northeast nebraska. Later in May would work better but I'll see what I can do. I want to get my 88 dynoed before I tear into it.

jcarr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
chops dyno shop will be in tulsa ok, i'm working to get us the best deal possible so i've not finalized with one shop yet. got a great price from one shop but his dyno is only 84 inches wide that wouldn't allow a dually on the dyno so i'm looking at acouple of others

jcarr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
date is NOT in stone so if we need to change it no prob

1320Cummins

Pro Parts Thrasher
Reaction score
Most all dually trucks I have ever seen on a dyno have to pull the outers.
Can you check to see how much HP/TQ the candidate dynos can measure?

I would like to bring my 02 but I am in the middle of a few very costly repairs so the further off the better for me;Sweet

jcarr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got a lead on a dyno shop that can chain down a big rig. working to get more info on the shop, but if they can dyno a class 8 truck i think they could dyno any of our trucks.

MMeier

Reaction score
got a lead on a dyno shop that can chain down a big rig. working to get more info on the shop, but if they can dyno a class 8 truck i think they could dyno any of our trucks.

If it can dyno a big truck.. will a IDI make enough power to even register on the dyno ???:oops::sorry:

jcarr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dyno shop is an automotive shop but the guy bought a dyno big enuf to do the class 8 stuff too.

jcarr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok some details:

3 pulls on the dyno
bbq for at least 4 people
and a day of fun

Now the down side, i'm gonna have to have everyone wanting to come put up a non-refundable deposit. I will have to put up a non-refundable deposit for the dyno and won't be able to cough up the money myself.

I think making a march 15th deadline to pre-register and then i can still take a few trucks until april first. to get the best deal with the dyno shop i need at least 10 trucks to pre-register.

Fees are as follows:

pre-register dyno and bbq $45
pre-register bbq only $20
register after mar 15 $60
bbq only after mar 15 $25

PM me for address to send pre-registration to.

sorry if this makes it tuff for anyone but this is what i'm having to do to make this work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7