ATS 093 find

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry for a poor picture. I stumbled across this today if any one is looking for one around the salem oregon area.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not a 3" DP but it doesn't have a v clamp either and appeared to be a slip fit. It's at a local wrecker 350$.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn...if I could get down that way I'd jump all over that!

Never seen a air filter housing with a company logo like that before...usually just ATS Turbo or Ford Turbo....that's different

You going to pull it? If not willing to pull it n sell ;)

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm debating it. The air filter lid caught my eye too.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Story is engine is a goner, yard bought it private party, NO gauges at all besides the factory liars. Truck has a new aluminum rad to boot but they quoted $300+ for it.....

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Dealers Diesel was a rebuilder on these engines. I wonder whats wrong with the engine... Might be a bad injecter making a rod knock noise too. Nice find for the price and the right time of the year too...

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealers Diesel was a rebuilder on these engines. I wonder whats wrong with the engine... Might be a bad injecter making a rod knock noise too. Nice find for the price and the right time of the year too...

I was told it had no compression. I asked how much for the whole engine as a core but didn't get a dollar figure on it. I am thinking I'm going to go back for the alt and idler. I may end up checking the turbo out and snagging it if its still intact.

I can't remember what the brand of rad but it had a cactus on it if any one knows what brand that is.

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought Dealers Diesel provided the aftermarket ATS turbo system that I would expect to have the 3" downpipe. Now looking at that turbo Oil feed line that looks like the ford version of the ATS turbo. I wonder if this was a replacement engine for the 93 & 94 ford factory turbo engines? I have a dealers diesel in my crewcab and it has been a fantastic engine. At the time I paid $4500 for a drop in n/a replacement. I could have had a turbo version for like $6200 but just didn't have the extra coin.

I'm only aware of the 2 exhaust housings for the ats 093 kit. 3" slip fit or 2.25" v band.

Nice find.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could have missed the v-band plain and simple. I also could not see past the insulation to ID the 'crushed' areas of the DP. The housing does not look like my 3", the pipe looked noticeably smaller.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The injection pump looks kinda new also.. Might grab that just to have as a spare. I see the tps on the side of the pump too. That means this truck has the E4OD auto trans in it...

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dealers had some problems with loose sleeves in a shop here. two engines warrantied. and they did have their air filter lids made.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealers had some problems with loose sleeves in a shop here. two engines warrantied. and they did have their air filter lids made, but I cant see the pic.

I can send it to you if you receive text.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The injection pump looks kinda new also.. Might grab that just to have as a spare. I see the tps on the side of the pump too. That means this truck has the E4OD auto trans in it...

Yes it was a auto. It is also a very straight white SC with some nice buckets with a center console. I looked for a banks trans command but didn't see any thing out of the ordinary aside from the turbo kit and aluminum rad.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It showed up, Im gonna need a core support, ask them how much and what yard is it?