ATS 088 on ebay

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I have no idea if this thing is n good or bad shape or if he has everything but this is like my 088 kit. It is not mine and I do not know this erson but I figured somebody might want it. Also its a good time to shop over there I found a lot of cool stuff. Since I have no money I thought I'd pass along the info to the brother hood.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1985...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

rckslash2010

Reaction score
Thanks, now you got me dreaming again. That Hypermax one that I was bidding on a couple of weeks ago went for $550. I thought that would've been a good deal, there will be more in the near future.

jim_22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look at the buy it now of $1000 and a hidden reserve. That thing ain't going to sell cheap.

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe the directions were to drill a hole in your existing valve cover.

Really?? thats stupid...

I did that with mine because I had no choice but I still added a baffel inside there to catch the oil splash.

I would not pay $1000 for that kit though. At least the hypermax can be more easily upgraded on the intake and exhaust side of the turbo assembly. Maybe I'm just spoiled because I paid only $200 for mine (canadian).