Are you sitting down,,,,,,,,,,, A real Brownie U/D/O

wmoguy

Reaction score
now if i knew how to use it lol i would love a o/d for mt t19 prob need some crazy mod huh?

you could do a ranger for a whole lot less work on your pickup. yea a brownie is no bolt on affair.

I'd love to have a dual OD on my 94. Problem is I can buy a ridiculous amt of fuel for what one would cost.

jam0o0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's on a pallet. maybe he would ship it. damn i want one of these. with f-superduty rear brakes and one of these i could really pull some weight. i don't suppose anyone wants to pick it up for me and figure out how to ship it?

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
it's on a pallet. maybe he would ship it. damn i want one of these. with f-superduty rear brakes and one of these i could really pull some weight. i don't suppose anyone wants to pick it up for me and figure out how to ship it?

thinkin sorta the same thing.... replace the carrier bearing with this......

plywood

Recovered N/A
Reaction score
There was an antique work truck type show or meet down south of me like last weekend, I bet that's where he got it.

I might be able to get it and ship it but it looks heavy, can't imagne how if not UPS, well I can, but it seems like it would get spendy. Oh, yeah, I was told by an East Coaster you don't say spendy over there.LOL

I would think it would be like mounting a divorced NP205, seems like the shifter would be a pain.:dunno

jam0o0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mounting and shifters i can deal with. but i'll bet you lunch that UPS wouldn't ship it. that thing is truck freight territory. usually 150-250$ for stuff that size last time i looked. my problem is i don't have a fork lift. most companies have a huge charge for lift gate service.

this happens to me a lot. all the heavy cool old stuff is way up north.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online