anyone know where i can have this done at

mustangmatt89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had f250 with a 7.3 idi in it and i loved that motor but its got a lot of miles and the truck is just falling apart around the motor and it just has lots of issues, so i bought a new truck, but i love the body style 93 to 97 and want to make a crew cab dually hodges ramp truck. I am looking for someone to once i find a new truck to rebuild the motor and tranny, rear ends, and just replace everything mechanically and do some performance upgrades, the pnt and body i will be doing because i am a painter and the bed converson would be done by hodges i could take it to a local mechanic shop but they charge a lot and want it done quickly and would be great if someone would be interested in some bartering like I could do a show quality paint job if they did all the labor of rebuilding my chassis. If anyone knows anyone that is interested in anything like this shoot me a message.:yell:

mustangmatt89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
or if anyone needs some auto painting done for a crew cab dually diesel that would be a good canidate for my build

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude if only you were on this coast!!!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Amen to that Russ.... I want a paint job and doing that work just sounds like fun..... Just too bad we are on oppsite coasts...

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im in charleston area wv and i would be very interested in doing some trading, im a mechanic by trade, so i have the tools and know-how, and i am in need to get my mustang painted and some other things as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin