Anyone In PA have a spare injector line they would part with?

IDI Til I Die

Reaction score
Hey guys Im in a pinch I need my truck running by saturday I figured Id ask here and see if anyone has a spare #5 injector line. I was changing injectors and the nut cracked in 3 places and stripped the injector. Im close to Allentown, Id appreciate it if I could buy a line off someone, I gotta get the rig running by tomorrow! Thanks
-Drew

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
i should have the line, but wont be able to dig it out till after work. i can tell you two local junk yards that have them if you want to go early.

Geese Auto Salvage on spruce lane perkaise
Bill Boyd truck salvage on diamond st sellersville.

IDI Til I Die

Reaction score
Hey guys Im in a pinch I need my truck running by saturday I figured Id ask here and see if anyone has a spare #5 injector line. I was changing injectors and the nut cracked in 3 places and stripped the injector. Im close to Allentown, Id appreciate it if I could buy a line off someone, I gotta get the rig running by tomorrow! Thanks
-Drew

Hey guys thanks for offers I ended up going to collis truck parts I forgot about them but they are pretty nearby

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Conestoga Diesel Injection has or can get them new and used from what I have heard.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online

No members online now.