Anyone heard from Russ?

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I PM'd back and forth with Russ about a set of injectors last week and haven't heard anything since last wednesday. I paypal'd him the cash and haven't heard anything since :dunno Is he MIA?
Travis..

1994IDI

Reaction score
He does that. I just got a set of injectors and an intake hat from him. He does tend to disappear for awhile, but he did eventually get back to all of my messages.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
From what I understand he is working up in Washington, but he lives in Oregon, so he is traveling a lot back and forth. Dont know if he had internet up in Washington or not.

He's a great guy, you dont have to worry about getting screwed outta your money.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the jobsite he works at has no internet.
I can call him in the morning and tell him to give you a call.

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
I'll second what Justin said, Dont worry. He's just busy working. If the Paypal went thru after He left for work, You'll get Your stuff when He gets home on Fri/Sat.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Russ will get back with you. Thats a known fact. The only screw you will get from him is something you ask for... That means if you want a screw he can find you one... Any size... any material... Any time. Russ has "connections" when it comes to our trucks... Then so does Calvin... And these guys don't charge a kings ransom either... Truely good guys.....:D

1994IDI

Reaction score
I'm not worried about getting screwed, I just have a tight time line is all.
Travis..

That's how I was. I knew he was going to get it to me, it just took a little longer than expected. I did end up with quality products as expected.

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a PM from him today, he is having problems with HIS supplier. It ends up working out ok, I have the truck at my house for at least the next week. Hopefully they make it by then.
Travis..

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He told us about that. I was hoping that they had gotten their act together by now. I was thinking about ordering some of those viton orings from him for the next time.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always have the orings and return kits.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is slightly OT but does anyone know what the caps themselves are made out of? I'm thinking of creating a B100 resistant return kit. My plan was Viton Orings from Russ and AN blue hose from the local race shop like I think towcat does for his veggie and waste oil customers. I just don't know what to do to upgrade the caps or if they can be upgraded or need to be.

CESMITH

1986F250 6.9
Reaction score
B100

Never had any problems with the caps .in 4years of B100, hose and Orings yes till I went to viton Orings and fuel injection hose from NAPA. its not cheep but it works. Ed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online