ANY OF OUR EXPERTS NEAR HOUSTON WANT TO CHANGE OUT DIESEL FUEL INJECTION PUMP FOR ME

satx78247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EXPERTS NEAR HOUSTON WANT TO CHANGE OUT A FUEL INJECTION PUMP FOR ME??

Friends,

I've found a 1988 F250 7.3 NA diesel PU in SANTA FE, Texas that needs a fuel injection pump installed, so that I can drive it home.
(YEP, a replacement for the 1986 F250 that the drunk driver totaled.- All my tools were stolen out of the PU, too.)

IF you know how, I'd happily pay one of our members to do the removal/installation & for CASH.

ANYONE INTERESTED?? CALL ME: 703-296-7014.

yours, satx

Last edited:

satx78247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
79jasper,

YEP & my retired US Army license plates were also stolen off the truck, too. = When both the insurance company & I asked, the "not so nice woman" at the impound lot said, "OH REALLY?? How are you going to prove it?" & then immediately hung up. - BOTH of us called back several times, with the exact same result.

As I've said elsewhere, the City of San Antonio's impound lot is widely known for:
1. HATEFULNESS,
2. BEING ABUSIVE & VULGAR OF SPEECH,
3. CORRUPT PRACTICES,
(like claiming that they don't have your car UNTIL several days storage fees accumulate),
4. STEALING PRIVATE PROPERTY out of impounded vehicles
and
5. DROPPING CARS/TRUCKS OFF THEIR FRONTEND LOADERS.

Fwiw, THOUSANDS of complaints have been filed BUT nothing positive happened to fix the mess. = The impound lot makes $$$$$$$$$$$$$ for the City's government.

yours, satx

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
If that's a route you can take, I would file a police report and the them to court.
I'm sure you or someone has pics from the scene of the accident. Use that as your "proof."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

satx78247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
79jasper,

Sue the CITY of SAN ANTONIO for the city's own DISHONESTY??

Surely you jest.

As I said, NOBODY in the city government CARES, as long as that place makes MILLIONS of bucks every year.
(Fyi, I personally know of a local man, who went to the city council meeting, complained about the impound company's practices & his car was towed out of his legal parking spot WHILE he was at the meeting. - When he complained, he was arrested/charged with "Disorderly Conduct".)

yours, satx

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tried calling you today after reading your pm, I assume its about this, I wouldn't consider myself an expert at replacing an IP but if you could get the truck to sa I would be happy to help you replace it free of charge, have you checked to see what a towing service would charge to bring it home for you?

satx78247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thewespaul,

I've talked to at least a dozen so-called "towing companies" in South Houston & about half said they would call me back. None have called me since 10:00 this AM.
The other half just said, "NOT interested" and/or "It's just too far."

yours, satx.

Last edited:

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well you could always rent a single axle car hauler and just flat tow it to sa or my place

satx78247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thewespaul,

Oddly, I had planned to BUY a car dolly to haul cars but that plan ended for a spell with the loss of my F250 to the drunk driver. = My uncle used to do that & he made $$$$$$$$$$ hauling cars for some of the smaller used car dealers. = The trick is to haul something both ways & then you can be inexpensive to the one-way hauls.
(He hauled mostly from Shreveport to/from DFW & did quite well.)

yours, satx

Last edited:

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good talking to you on the phone, if you can arrange to rent a car hauler or dolly from uhaul I can tow the truck from houston for you this next week, let me know what you decide!