Any members near Louisville Kentucky?

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was wondering if their are any members near Louisville Kentucky that I could borrow some parking space from for a week. I'm going up to Louisville for a week to the Motorcoach International Facility for training. It's going to be the week of the 20th. I'm asking because if my boss lets me take his 05 f250 I'm running up to Ohio and grabbing my spare 6.9 and spare head along with my bronco and bringing them back to Texas with me. I need to find a secure area to park the trailer for the week while I'm in training. If there is a member who can help me I can help with any repairs needing done on their ride. I'll also have my MT480 timing meter with me so if you need the timing done I can do that also.

rpm427

1994 F-350 IDI
Reaction score
How big is the trailer your talking about parking?

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How big is the trailer and where in Ohio are your spare parts? I'm 244 miles from Louisville in Delphos OH.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm 133 miles from Louisville. Don't know if that's even remotely close enough for you. I'd like to time my truck once I get the Moose pump on there soon.

I'd be cool if we could meet up, but it may be a bit too far for you.

Heath

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
125-miles South of Louisville.

Where are you coming from--going to ?? :dunno

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trailer is about 24 foot long and normal width for a car hauler. I'm coming from Beaumont Texas to Youngstown Ohio. I'll be grabbing my spare 6.9 and spare 6.9 parts. On the trailer will be my lifted 84 Bronco and a sm465 and np205 combination for a friend of mine down here in Texas.

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm currently waiting for the boss to tell me what I'm taking up for the trip. I'm hoping he'll let me use his F250 which this move hinges on. My other choice for transport is the shops Honda Element. If I get stuck with the Element I'll take a small trailer just to bring back the 6.9 and some other stuff but will still want to park it somewhere safe while in training.

Hesutton I'll try to make a run your direction with my MT480 and get you set in time when I'm up.

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the info tonight. Will be taking the boss's F250 on the trip. I will be bringing my meter along also so anyone along the way send me a PM and I'll see if I can make that much of a detour.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I got plenty of room, but I'm in southeastern ohio...you are welcome to park stuff here, but I'm not sure it's within where you want to be. I live in the country and have enough land to park 100 of your rigs on! :)

I'm near Albany, Ohio if you want to look where I am, don't know what all you have planned or where, so just thought I'd throw it out there. Don't need help with anything either, so you're off the hook there! :)

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm currently waiting for the boss to tell me what I'm taking up for the trip. I'm hoping he'll let me use his F250 which this move hinges on. My other choice for transport is the shops Honda Element. If I get stuck with the Element I'll take a small trailer just to bring back the 6.9 and some other stuff but will still want to park it somewhere safe while in training.

Hesutton I'll try to make a run your direction with my MT480 and get you set in time when I'm up.

Just let me know. ;Sweet

Heath