91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
if

Last edited:

iverger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw an one of those extended Crew Cab Dually Centurions for sale in someones front yard down on 411 in Vonore, TN a few days back. Looked very clean with nice colors. One heck of a long truck. Didn't have time to stop and check out the price or take pics, but if someone is serious I could make the effort.

Looked something like this only a lot cleaner (at 40mph) and one of those fancy sweeping paint jobs.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/.../F350 Xcab Crew Diesel Dually/1994F350005.jpg

mahatma171

Reaction score
Looked at one like this a few years back, think it was an 86 with a 6.9. It ran good, only had 2 gears working in the C6 (first and third) and some fiberglass work needed done, not to mention the interior was trashed. I thought about it seriously, since that is a lot of doggone truck. But, he just wanted too much for it. I would have wanted to ZF5 that baby and couldn't justify the expense.

The interior in this one look really sweet. Body don't scare me either. But 460? RUN FORREST!!! RUNNNN!!!!! :)

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is a Centurion, 99 Stroker, CC, Long Bed, Dually, 4X4. Did you know no 2 trucks were the same paint job.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fizzle