Alright I'm back

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
WOW! First off I am glad your fine, but man I'm sorry to have to see your truck in that condition. I always hate seeing them wrecked and what not. Do you plan on getting another?

1994IDI

Reaction score
I knew I could count on warm regards from OB. I am going to Fairchild, I'll be a little beat up, but that's alright I hope.

I am not sure about the IDI yet. I would really like a 12 valve. I will have another IDI one day almost for sure, but I would like to try the CTD for the power and mileage. I just really want it to be in a Ford chasis. :eek:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I knew I could count on warm regards from OB. I am going to Fairchild, I'll be a little beat up, but that's alright I hope.

I am not sure about the IDI yet. I would really like a 12 valve. I will have another IDI one day almost for sure, but I would like to try the CTD for the power and mileage. I just really want it to be in a Ford chasis. :eek:
Good to hear you're OK after seeing those pics.
You're in for a workout in WA.
As far as the cummins with a dodge wrapper, you will love the motor once you finish playing with the fuel and turbo. There no amount of tweaking you can do to the wrapper to like it any. my '92 rides as bad as my F450 and the interior is falling apart in places that is a non-issue for ford or chevy

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OMG: seen a lot of truck wrecks, but never with the roof caved in flat like that. Sore, cut, bruised and concussion, but alive, just wasn't your time. Thank God for that. Survival course? Maybe you can teach them a thing or two. :dunno :D Just glad your OK.

If your close this weekend, go get these, it's a start.

http://redding.craigslist.org/cto/2151806727.html

Last edited:

Drew2010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. Glad to hear you are ok.

Didnt you just get it painted last month?

x2, that sucks I remember your thread after she got painted.....that sucks but Im certainly glad you were okay, kind of hard to believe you were okay in there.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow your very fortunate to be here to tell about it. I don't know but wow. Very sorry for your loss, least wise it's a truck and your not hurt.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
OMG! My brother loved your truck! He was just talking about it last night. I didn't know you'd wrecked it. What a shame. I'm sorry for the loss of your truck but atleast you walked away.

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
Glad that you/'re ok! It really sux to see a vehicle you've put so much into destroyed, but it is replaceable.

jhowse

Reaction score
Man Im glad you're ok, that truck took a beating. Good thing you had some real steel around you. That was a very nice truck sorry for your loss.

my85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow man Im sick right now ! Im so sorry about your truck! I loved your truck! It was sweet and a beauty im really glad your ok! Best wish to you in your recovery and training. I hope to see your next truck soon. Please keep in touch. Your bud jeff

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score
wow and i thought i got off bad with a bent bumper...really glad to hear your ok. well you could get another f250 or 350 and swap the IDI into that frame and body, i think it is just stupid how some of these things work out you know, just get done doing all the work on something, take it for a test drive and total it, really sucks.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Dude!! It is good to hear YOU tell your story.:angel: Best wishes at camp, maybe its a good time to get away for a bit. An 85,000 mile chassis? Parting it out?cookoo I do hope that chassis lives with another body on top of it. Looks like a mom & pop creampuff f150 is in order.:sly I am sure all of us oilburners rather see the half tonner chassis parted out.LOL Best wishes.;Sweet

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
It makes me sick as well looking at those pics and am glad you are ok. Sorry for your loss Bud,.That sucks,...But as we all know it could have been worse, trucks can be replaced.

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
Glad you are alright, you are damn lucky you walked away from that! Sorry about the truck, such a shame as you were getting the last few things worked out with it. Best wishes at camp and even if you go to the dark side (CTD), don't be a stranger over here. ;Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online