airbag light..... no airbags

7.3n/anut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok the airbags light keeps flickering 1992.5 idi zf5. Wth? I have no airbags. And yes it IS an airbag light. any ideas whats triggering it?

Last edited:

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I would say you have the wrong cluster. Last i checked the F250-350 dint have airbags till 99. And 1/2 tones didnt get airbgs till 94

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score
i believe they all got airbags when the PSD came into them...just the added safety for the test dummies that drove them

dsltech83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Something going wrong inside the cluster causing some stray voltage to make it to the light, OBS trucks were available with airbags was possible I know for a fact in 95 my grandparents had one. Not sure off the top of my head how far back they were available, could be that the previous owner replaced the cluster with one from a newer truck.

7.3n/anut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the dumb thing is the manual said charging system light lol. checked it all out. paracidic draw running amp draw charging voltage surface voltage idk. time to pull a light bulb hahaha. where to i get the black trim around the dash for a decent price mines tore to crap. just broke the tank selector switch off the rest of the way puttin my O/P guage in. just notice i dont have a check engine light hahahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online