A TRUSTED MEMBER THAT DON'T PAY.

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
I've sold a bunch of parts to guys on this site without issue. Sucks to hear. I always require payment up front though.
Hopefully he will get back in touch with you.

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just paid for something that was shipped before I even paid for it' was waiting on the cost of shipping,member here sent it along then gave me the price!
NICE ! Thanx man.
Just sayin.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe a deadbeat sticky thread in the marketplace area? The problem is that the mods have to police it. Not that this group is generally all that vengeful but there will always be a few bad apples.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OB management historically has taken the position of not getting involved in financial transactions between members on this board. You do so at your own risk. If you feel comfortable dealing with a member, go for it. If not, don't do it. It's that simple. This avoids the cries of favoritism towards one person or group.

nope, they wanna be left out of it

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's pretty much what I figured and honestly, I can understand why. It can be a can of worms.

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this thread should be kept on the top of the first page everyday until he views it and issue is resolved. No need for the mods to get involved. But this forum is all about doing the right thing and making sure other members continue the success of OB.

sassyrel

Reaction score
personally,,it should be listed on craigslist in his area,,and his name and address ought to be posted,,for certain reasons....filth bag...

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last post from him was 2 days after op lost contact, he just spent $400 on some c list tranny!

ToughOldFord

The Cold Glow-Plug
Reaction score
Last post from him was 2 days after op lost contact, he just spent $400 on some c list tranny!

Well that answers that then, he's a deadbeat, not just dead.

Takes some balls to show up here and advertise that he spent that money while he still owed a fellow member. Some people's children.

sassyrel

Reaction score
Well that answers that then, he's a deadbeat, not just dead.

Takes some balls to show up here and advertise that he spent that money while he still owed a fellow member. Some people's children.

ass beating...............

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online