A TRUSTED MEMBER THAT DON'T PAY.

Hans13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i, myself am a complete fan of capitol punishment.
i believe if you encounter a situation like this,
and bring it a mod's attention, the offender should be contacted, and if the situation is not resolved the axe is thrown into the mix.
this place would be better off IMHO if we didnt need a GD "points system"

I actually change my opinion. If they pull some crap like this, it should result in the good ol' ban hammer! :Banned

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, violence in this situation is; well below the standards of this forum...Yes it's a ***** thing he's done, but it's not like he's gone n ***** children or something phsychotic like that...that be different...but I'm sure some encouragement would be sufficient and or the return of the TC!

Seems like the more appropriate thing to do.

JM2CW

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
personally, i liked the idea of putting his name up on CL in his area.
maybe even in the personals M4M LOL

violence never solves anything.
except gets you a really cool set of bracelets, and some down time with your thoughts.

i really really want to beat the hell out of my neighbor, but all thats gonna get me is a broken hand, and i still wont get my money back.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the hit. Sucks he did that but now every one knows.

Another feature that'd be nice, the ability to delete your own thread.

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Recon mission???

" Recon "
From the military ' to survey the situation!
" get some " to wreak havoc/ dispatch justice.
I was mearley bringing to the table ' perhaps that some form of ( we know what and who you are) could be in order!
Would I want to turn the other cheek if this was me?
Lets say ya might see smoke on the horizon.
Could we start a thread in for sale with a daily bump? Yes but this seems to be working.
Ok' play nice.

Last edited:

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, violence in this situation is; well below the standards of this forum...Yes it's a ***** thing he's done, but it's not like he's gone n ***** children or something phsychotic like that...that be different...but I'm sure some encouragement would be sufficient and or the return of the TC!

Seems like the more appropriate thing to do.

JM2CW
Well said!!!
As long as we keep this fresh perhaps it will keep him from doing it again!

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im all ab out a fresh bump everytime it gets to the 2nd page....
anymore than that were beating a dead horse...
like we all WANT to do..lol

PwrSmoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Threats of violence on internet forums have gotten people arrested. There was one very notorious incident on the Jeep G503 forum about 10 years that got out of hand and that's exactly what happened. Anybody seriously planning an attitude adjustment for someone is a fool to blather about it anyway.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the Mods should close this thread. Sure don't want it to get out of hand. There has been over 2000 views on it now. Thanks to all that have commented. The Family has spoken, maybe it will give others a second thought when they buy something off another member.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
all friendship aside, business is business. as a as a consumer and a vendor, i would not ship or relinquish my product unless full payment is received (outside of the corporate world). nor do i expect someone to ship me anything "on good faith"
if i cant afford it, i dont get it.

madpogue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if i cant afford it, i dont get it.
Such an effing obvious, effing simple concept, evidently LOST on what is obviously a growing segment of the population. Sometimes I wonder how we got to this state of affairs. Then I'm reminded that it's "by example". Governments, corporations and banks have been getting away with "spend now, pay later (or never)" for decades. Certainly doesn't excuse that kind of behavior, in anyone or any institution. But you can see the "learned behavior" pattern.