94 F350 XLT Crew 4x4 7.3 IDI Turbo 5-Spd Longbed

94F350Fred

Reaction score
So after much debating and soul searching I have to let one of the Trucks go! I listed my truck up on eBay a few days back and I would like to share the ad with you all of course.

Please check out the ad and if any of you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me at my cell 407.453.2310 or e-mail at [email protected].

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, that is a nice truck. ;Sweet I hope you get what you want out of it.

94F350Fred

Reaction score
When you had the transmission rebuilt did you have the clutch replaced?

Storm

Hey Storm. Thanks for asking. I just got done updating the eBay ad to include the following:

- The Truck was inspected by the local Ford dealership on 08/09/2010 (inspection report available) and they found a leak in the rear main seal, leak from the crankshaft seal, leak from the transfer case, and the carrier bearing was found to be cracked. Everything else was reported as in good working order.

- On 12/01/2010, the transmission was fully rebuilt by a local transmission repair shop (work is under a transferable 90 day warranty) and all the items found by the ford dealer were repaired as well. Truck has no leaks whatsoever.

- Additionally, when the transmission was rebuilt a new clutch was installed, and a new single mass fly wheel was installed. Many other wear and tear parts were also replaced given the opportunity that the transmission was out being rebuilt. Documentation is available for inspection.

Per the feedback from both the Ford dealer and the local transmission shop, the Truck is in good working order.

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't even dream of letting that thing go for 4500. Mine had less miles than yours but its been wrecked and I gave 7300 for it. You should be able to get 6k+ for yours no problem. Hard part is finding the right buyer. Now days everyone wants something they can put a chip on.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I posted the ebay auction link on my Facebook page if you don't mind. Man that truck is clean.-Drool-Drool I paid $4000 for the Logger plus $1250 shipping from Oregon to Jersey. Your truck makes mine look like a horrible deal. :eek::rolleyes: Hope to see you in an IDI again soon.

Hurry back, we miss you already.;Sweet

94F350Fred

Reaction score
I posted the ebay auction link on my Facebook page

Thank you so much for doing that. I can't thank you and everyone on here enough. I just sold my truck to a great fellow who willl become a memeber soon!

I sold the truck for $5,850! Again thank you all.