94 Cummins big bomb

Whit

Reaction score
DBogo said:
make sure you tab that KDP either way if you keep it or sell it to you son tab that SOB

Ya I gotta get that done........where do I find a jig close to Wyoming :confused:

TPCDrafting

Structural Steel
Reaction score
Kev, if you wanna 'get jiggy wit it', get ahold of 'ol illflem, he used to know where a jig was. If Bill's not around I can check on the TDR who has the RM jig. If you want to tab it, let me know, I'll see if R.ebel down here has an extra one laying around. He used to build them for Piers until Cummins came out with one.

MUDDY

Reaction score
harold builds the jigs in idaho. but dont jig it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nfw!!!!!!!!! tab it so ya can locktite them bolts. harold also makes tab kits complete w/ fan wrenches and other stuff ya need. eithr with or w/o the crankseal. xtra tabs to do others.
[email protected] is his email

suprised u thnkin of sellin it. make a good serious runnin play rig :D

Loud & Obnoxious

Reaction score
Whitmore said:
OK with a bit more research I have adjusted my wish list a touch

370 injectors
injector instal kit
gsk 4000 w/hd valve springs 60#
cam plate #0
191 delivery valves
overflow valve
High psi intercooler boots/clamps
Modified HX35-TW/14 w/gated housing, HT3B/26
ATS 3 piece pulse manifold, complete piping kit & AFE 5" filter
13" CON FE
4" exhaust
Gauges
BD exhaust brake 4"
Shifter switch for BD brake
Valet switch
Head stud kit

Why would you put a exhaust brake in if your not towing? Do you just have money to burn or something? Find a 215hp pump off a 96-98 manual truck (wrecking yard) it can put out alot more fuel then your pump! Why would you buy a set of towing twins if your not towing? Get the HX40 for your top turbo.

Got Smoke?

The Smokey One
Reaction score
Loud & Obnoxious said:
Why would you put a exhaust brake in if your not towing? Do you just have money to burn or something? Find a 215hp pump off a 96-98 manual truck (wrecking yard) it can put out alot more fuel then your pump! Why would you buy a set of towing twins if your not towing? Get the HX40 for your top turbo.

Well you do a ultimate job of living up to your member name. cookoo

Why don't you try looking in his "garage' before your go assuming things. :rolleyes:
vbgarage.php

Whit

Reaction score
Thanks fer the tab tip Mud, I will get it done this winter when I have some time.

Looks like the son has fallen in love with the truck and is beggin to buy it from me so I will prolly let him but it and then find another one some day. I am just proud since we are an total Cummins family

Mine 01
Wifey poo 04.5
son in law 01
other son in law 01
son 94

OH I guess I should say my dad has an 04 Duramax, he loves the truck

Loud & Obnoxious

Reaction score
Got Smoke? said:
Well you do a ultimate job of living up to your member name. cookoo

Why don't you try looking in his "garage' before your go assuming things. :rolleyes:
vbgarage.php

Read what he said in the 8th post! :backoff Will not be used for towing because thats what he uses his 01 for! :draw Think before you insult so you don't end up looking like a dumb A$$ :hail

Last edited: